40.𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦

As I walk towards the door my brain replaying all the words Liam has said, I couldn't get them out of my head at all

As I walk towards the door my brain replaying all the words Liam has said, I couldn't get them out of my head at all. About his brother, his aunt, his father and most importantly him. He hid everything in such a way I would have never guessed what his family had been through.

I keep rubbing the strap of my handle as I walk towards my dorm, Liam has dropped me a few minutes ago. He was able to open up to me, yet I feel like I didn't do a good job trying to comfort him.

I should talk to him again maybe, but even when I tried to bring up the topic during our ride back, he ignored it and tried to avoid it as much as possible. I can't force it, I shouldn't force it.

A second later, an arm wraps around mine, bringing me out of my thoughts. I look beside me to see Jasmine smiling at me "so how was the adventure?" She asks, her eyes sparkling with excitement. I chuckle "It was so unexpected but it was fun" I reply as we walk together. She nods and glances at me again, her expressions changed as she steps away from me removing her arm from mine.

"That wasn't the outfit you wore this morning," she points out. I look down realizing that I am still in Liam's clothes. When I look up to her again I find her looking at me with her eyes narrowed.

Now she's gonna assume things

"You guys did something?" She asks, moving closer to my face, her index finger pointing at my nose as if she's threatening me.

Here she goes

"We did nothing!" I replied. But she doesn't seem to believe me, stepping backwards she walks around me in a circle examining me from head to toe. I sigh, shaking my head at her behavior.

"You aren't lying right? You both did Nothing?" She says empathizing the word 'nothing'

"Nope, nothing, seriously" I clarify. She stands in front of me and nods, finally believing me. My eyes fall on her clothes, the long red dress with a long scarf hanging from her shoulder. The long silver earrings, the only jewelry she's wearing. With light makeup and her long hair falling down

"Wow Jasmine, you look gorgeous!" I exclaim, still admiring her beauty. She giggles giving me a twirl as her dress flows with the air "Thanks, my mother sent it to me a while ago. Thought to wear it" she replies with a shy smile.

I nod liking her mother's choice, Jasmine's fashion is really different because of her culture. She doesn't usually wear her traditional outfits but when she does she always makes me go speechless.

Her beauty is something indescribable

"What is this called?" I ask about the name of her outfit, I know about the sarees, suits, Kurtis and also lehengas but this is a bit different from the others. "It's called Anarkali" she replies

"It's beautiful, I want you to wear more of these"

She chuckles wrapping her arm around mine as we start walking again "I will try, and if you like it this much I can ask my mother to send some for you too"