chapter 55

" Usye purani aadat h mujhe satane ki
mujhe intezar Karwane ki
Aur mujhe abhi bhi wahi nayi si aadat h uska intezar karne ki"

AN

•••••••••••••••••

Author

That day, when Chandni heard the sound of someone's footsteps, she immediately got up from the bed and at the same time the door opened and she saw Abeer's sister and his best friends.

After staying there for some time, they all return home on the advice of abeer's father.

Five days later -

Adi regains consciousness on the second day of the accident but he is still under the supervision of the doctor and the condition of the Abeer remains the same, he has still not regained consciousness as his health condition was worse and critical than adi.

The every people living in Rathore's villa, who was always happy, had become completely silent and devastated seeing the condition of Abeer and adi like that.

Chandni her health was deteriorating due to being pregnant, morning sickness, irregular sleep and because of not eating and she started becoming weak day by day.

In this five day's chandni started staying in her room most of the time and the reason behind it was that Riva's mother who had come to Rathore villa after hearing about Aditya and Abeer's accident, did not miss even a chance to taunt her like Riva.

Chandni had lost interest in everythinge but definitely had a developed new habit that was to talk to her and Abeer's unborn baby.

This is the only thing made her a little happier and helped divert her mind from everything else.

She was very happy with the news of becoming a mother but also she was always afraid of what she would do if everyone came to know about her being a pregnant before Abeer came to conscious state.

Afternoon -

Chandni, who's wearing simple clothes, her hair was in loose bun and her wrist which was always adorned with lot's of bangles was only 2 bangles was present in each wrists, came from the bathroom after vomiting and wiping her face with a towel then tiredly sat on the bed and rested her back against the headrest.

It's has been five days ...your father still hasn't regained consciousness..............., chandni said tiredly to her unborn child while keeping her hand on her belly.

In a few weeks my baby bump will start showing.....how many .....how many more days will I be able to hide your existence?............., chandni murmured to herself while caressing her belly and with her other hand she wiped her tears.

Abeer and His Red ....Little creature ..who's inside me ......i hope you're okay...... and not facing any problems because of me.......beacause of your mother's irresponsible behavior............., chandni said while still caressing her belly at same time she heard Abeer sister's voice and knocking sound of the door.

Chandni stood up from the bed while adjusting her dupatta and after checking her appearance, she opens the door of her room and finds Abeer's sister there.

Chandni,..Adi is about to come back Home.....let's go, Downstairs..........., Aditi said as soon as chandni opens the door.

Chandni nods and starts going downstairs with both of them.