he gives you his hoodie

"It's beautiful out here." You said as you looked at the sky, watching all of the stars shine so brightly.

The waves were crashing at the shore and, occasionally, the water would wash across your toes when it got a little higher.

Your head rested on your boyfriend's shoulder and your hand was wrapped in his as you enjoyed this warm beautiful night together.

It's been a long week and you can't think of a better way to unwind than this; it's just perfect.

"It's very beautiful." He whispered softly before kissing your head. "But you're even more beautiful."

You shook your head with a smile before he let your hand go so he could wrap his arm around you instead.

You stayed like that for a few minutes; just watching the waves crash as he held you and the stars shined brightly, along with the moon.

But after a few minutes, you felt a breeze start to blow and it sent a shiver down your spine.

You weren't at all prepared for it because it's so warm these days and you were only in your tank top and shorts.

Conan heard you shiver and he quickly stared at you before brushing his fingers along your back.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Just a little chilly."

He frowned before pulling his hoodie over his head.

"No, you don't have to do that, baby," You said.

"I know." He said before helping you pull the hoodie over your head. "I want to though. I don't want my girl to be cold."

Your heart fluttered as he fixed your messy hair and then kissed the corners of your lips softly.

"Thank you."

"No problem." He smiled as he brushed his fingers along your cheek. "You look adorable; even better than I do in it."

"Not true." You laughed.

"Very true." He whispered before leaning in to peck your lips. "You look so cute."

You kissed him again, giving him something more than just a quick simple peck.

He pulled away after a moment to send you a soft smile before tucking a lock of hair behind your ear.

Then, he pulled you into his arms, with your back against his chest.

You put your head against his shoulder and basked in the warmth of his embrace and his hoodie.

And you wished that these moments with him wouldn't ever end.