CHAPTER 11

Comment alot..........

"EVERYONE STOP WRITING"Jungkook shouted still deeply staring at both yn and lisa.

As soon as jungkook's voice boomed everyone stopped writing and kept their pen down.

"You both stand up"jungkook ordered and both Lisa and yn stood up immediately.

"Go and stand up in front of the class"He ordered again while giving them space to come out and they both complied.

Yn knew that whatever jungkook will say further will be an order that she will have to obey.

"Kneel"he ordered and this time yn looked towards him shocked.

Lisa quickly complied and kneeled down as soon as jungkook ordered but yn didn't.

"W-what?"yn asked in a shocked voice.

She really didn't think that he would tell them to kneel in front of class like this.
Yes,she did expect the hits but not these.

"Do I need to repeat,miss yn?"jungkook asked in a cold voice with no expressions on his face.

Lisa saw that yn still didn't knelt down so she tucked yn's and yn looked towards her with a bit of anger in her eyes.

It's all happening because of her, yn
thought and looked towards jungkook.

"Miss yn"his voice held a warning this time which made yn comply.

She slowly knelt down while her eyes were casted down.

A single tear left her eyes as she felt humiliated as everyone was looking at her.

She never got such punishment before.
Ya,she got punished numerous times until 12th but nobody ever humiliated her like this in front of the class.

"Jack go and get a cane from my office"jungkook ordered one boy and went in front of yn and lisa.

Yn was still looking down.

Yes,she was scared after hearing the word 'cane' from jungkook's mouth but she was feeling more humiliated right now.

She has gotten hits from cane a few times in her school time so she knew it's something she could take but the humiliation she felt by kneeling down in front of the whole class was something that she just couldn't take.

"Aren't you both too brave? Cheating? Really?"He asked both of them.

"I-i am sorr-

Lisa tried to apologise but jungkook cut her off harshly.

"Shut up,miss Lisa"he said while looking sharply towards her.

"M-mr.jeon"The boy called in a shivering voice and jungkook signed him to come in and took the cane from him.

"Miss yn"He called but yn didn't react,she kept looking down,too embarrassed to look up.

Jungkook lightly touched her arm with the cane and her body stiffened at the contact.

She was terrified.

The moment the cane touched her arm,a feeling of fear rushed through her body.

"Look up"jungkook ordered and this time she hesitantly looked up towards him.

He was standing exactly in front of her looking directly in her eyes.

As soon as,yn looked up their eyes met and jungkook's heart clenched after seeing her fear filled red eyes.

It was obvious that she was trying hard to control her tears.

He hardened his heart and asked yn.

"What was your paper doing on miss.lisa's desk?"he asked.