His queen 👑

I-I love you .......

Y

n's eyes widened . It was all out of  the blue . She wasn't expecting this ....

He really said it so forward suddenly . Yn couldn't process but stayed still not wanted to spoil the moment ....

Soon Jungkook again continued ....

Jk : I fall for you ...... at first sight . That too before our marriage . I love you and I mean it . Before I met you , I never knew that I can love someone at this level . You've become my addiction . I love you more than even myself .....

Both were looking into each others eyes .... Silence was all around them . Jungkook was scared and nervous internally ....

He leaned forward towards her face and gazed at her lips . This action of him wasn't unnoticed by Yn ....

Jk : May I ??

He asked before leaning forward more . He was scared of rejection but his every insecurities fed away when Yn smile and herself leaned forward ....

His eyes widen seeing her bold moves as she placed her lips on his . But she didn't did anything further as she didn't knew how to kiss ....

Jungkook understood this and moved his lips taking the lead . He slipped his long arms around Yn's tiny waist and deepened the kiss ...

 He slipped his long arms around Yn's tiny waist and deepened the kiss

The kiss was gentle and passionate and was holding pure love . It was their first kiss . Also it didn't included any tongue , lust or desire just love .....

Soon Jungkook parted away as Yn was out out of air . Both of them were heavily gasping fot air especially Yn . Her breast were heavily moving up and down slightly making contact Jungkook's hard chest ....

Jungkook looked at her with heart eyes . Her face was red , her swollen lips  and slightly parted mouth heavily gasping for breath ...... She was a mess , a beautiful one .....

Being shy , Yn ducked down her head ....

Jk : You're the queen of my heart and I'm your servitor , because your love makes me weak , my love !!

Yn blushed at his statement and hugged him . Both stayed like that enjoying each other's body warmth ......

Yn smiled as she heard the rhythm of his heartbeat which was synching with her own

Yn smiled as she heard the rhythm of his heartbeat which was synching with her own ....

Soon she mumbled under her breath but it was audible to Jungkook who was hugging her . And it completely froze him .....

Yn : I love you too ...... I know it's really quick . I can't help but fall for you !!

 I can't help but fall for you !!

Hey 👋

Hope you like this chapter and the confession ....
Well , I was thinking if any body wanted to add me on insta 🥰🥰

Here is my account ....

@advika_kaur.23