Chapter 9

"Hey! What up hoes!" Cherri greeted loudly, screaming at the top of her lungs.

Alastor scrunched his face annoyed followed by the screeching of a radio frequency. He eyed the newcomer with distaste from her interruption. He remembered she was among their group when the hotel got rebuilt. He didn't have the courtesy to get to know her or even talk to her as she had left, saying she didn't want to stay and wasn't planning on getting redeemed into Heaven.

"Cherri! Holy shit, bitch! What are you doin' here?" Angel looked ecstatic seeing his best friend again. He stood up from his seat and went over to greet his friend.

"Angie! Bitch! I'm moving in here!" Cherri announced to the entire room.

There were a series of reactions from the group that followed after her statement. Charlie was definitely thrilled by the idea of a new guest in her hotel. Vaggie was nonchalant, what mattered to her was what Charlie wanted. And if the Princess of Hell was happy then she was happy too. Nifty was excited, jumping in her seat to see a new girl into their group. She would want to know soon if this Cherri girl liked stabbing bugs too. Husk didn't care and kept chugging on his beer. Alastor looked skeptical and was trying to assess if she would be any trouble to them in the future. And then Lucifer was quietly observing. He remembered her from their battle and her time during the rebuilding. He thinks she is a nice girl as she had been kind enough to actually stay and help after knowing she wasn't exactly a permanent resident of the hotel and just actually came to join the fight against the exorcists.

"What? Really? Ya jokin?" Angel replied, looking at her in disbelief but excited over the news.

"I ain't jokin at all bitch! After that sick battle with those shitty angels I kinda realized if I stay here my life's gonna be more exciting! I'm pretty sure those winged fuckers are gonna come back for round two! Can't have ya take all the fun of killin those twinks again once they come in to raid this place, eh?" Cherri walked over to Angel and nudged him on the shoulder.

"Wouldn't dream of it danger tits. It definitely wouldn't be fun killin em again without ya." Angel smacked her on the arm.

"Also it's free to stay here right? Cuz' I kinda need a place to stay to get away from my asshole ex." Cherri whispered for only Angel to hear.

Before Angel could reply, Charlie walked over to them, squealing happily as she was going to give her formal greeting and welcome to Cherri who will now be staying with them as another resident in the Hazbin hotel.

"Welcome Cherri! I am so glad you will be joining us from now on here in the Hazbin hotel! We'll be sure to make your stay here enjoyable and comfortable as much as possible as you make your way on the path to redemption!" Charlie used her powers and let out small non hazardous fireworks into the air, she was careful not to burn or destroy anything inside. Then the princess held her hand out and quickly took Cherri's own into hers to shake it.

"Yeah, but I don't think—" Cherri was interrupted by Angel, stopping her from saying anything about not believing in redemption. He pulled on her arm and gave her a look to which Cherri quickly got the message.

Angel saw how happy and excited Charlie was to do this bonding activity with all of them. He wouldn't want words of doubt to plague her mind before they could even start. It hadn't been easy the first few days of mourning for Sir Pentious. It was only today that the mood of the new hotel finally seemed brighter after it was rebuilt, after the bloody extermination. Angel himself doubted the possibility of redemption, but even if it weren't possible, it was redemption enough to be surrounded with people like them who he cared about and cared for him too.

"Cherri, sit here next to me since you're new." Angel pushed Husk out of his chair and guided her to sit down on it.

"What the fuck?!" Husk growled at Angel, annoyed that he'd been kick out of his own chair. He sat on it first so he had every right to keep his butt seated on it.