camp and cute Halloween costume

Wednesday is Halloween: we got here on Monday

Monday: I decided to start with arts and crafts and end the day with swiming the day was pretty uneventful but it was fun I played with my friend and we talked about our experience with the weird flight attendant.

Tuesday: was pretty similar except I did clay sculpting and capture the flag I had a ton of fun playing capture the flag but I was so tired after that I fell asleep at 7pm and I never had the chance to go to the bathroom.

Wednesday: i woke up wet and when the counselors noticed they said to follow them so I did and they got me some new clothes before they let me go they said to meet them here before I got on the bus. I said ok and ran of to go play with friends. I just learned we all get to go into town on a bus and choose a costume to wear all for the rest of the week. When the bus arrived I decided it would be a good time to go see the counselor about the thing when I God there he was sitting at has desk and when he noticed me he said hello and to follow him so I followede him in to the back room where he asked me to sit and a on an exam bed so I sat on the bad he then told me that I was going to have to wear a diaper on the bus ride because I wet the bed and it was 2 hour boss ride with no stops I tried to fight it but he just pulled some straps out and strapped me to the table and put a diaper with cream and powder on me then untied my legs and put the uniform pants on me then untied my arms and put the shirt on me.  Then he pulled me out side and told me that if I tried to take my diaper off everyone would see that I wear diapers. Then he said it's time to get on the bus so I got on the bus and sat next to my friend and we talked for a while until I needed to use the restroom luckily we are only 20min away from the store so I can hold it tell then after we arrived at the store it took all the kids 10min to get off the bus and by now the floodgates were about to burst open as soon as I got off the bus I ran straight to the restroom but one of them was out of order and there were 3 people already in line for the other one and at this point I couldn't hold it anymore so I just let go. Peed so much I think my diaper almost leaked and that's not the bad part now there was a huge bulge in my pants.

How noticeable it is