19. As my love

Next day.

"Kook ready for you first song recording..." Yoongi asked..

Kook nodded..

"Okay so let's go to you private studio.." Hobi said..

"Best of luck Kook.." others said..

Tae came towards him and kissed his forehead.

"Do your best Bubba." Tae said..

Kook nodded..

After that Yoongi, Kook and Hobi went towards Kook private studio.

After almost five hour they came out from the studio...

They came towards living room directly when they saw others there...

They came there and sat beside their partners...

"How was your recording.?" Namjoon asked..

"It was good Dad. His vocals are so good. We have already recorded the whole song. After 2 day we will release the song." Yoongi said..

"But how just in 2 days.??" Jimin asked.

"Yoongi hyung was more excited than me for this recording he already prepared all the things we just need to record the song and it's done now. " Hobi said with his sunshine smile.

"Someone is blushing..." Jimin teased..

"Stop you all don't tease my cat..." Jin said coming out from the kitchen..

He gave banana milk to Kook and coffee to Yoonseok.

"Kook go and rest for a while guest will be here in half an hour." Jimin said..

Kook nodded but before Kook can get up Tae picked him in his arms. Kook gasp in surprise..

"Put me down~~" Kook whinned..

Tae start walking towards their room.

Others had a smile on their face looking at them..

"God please keep my all childrens happy.." Jin thought..

And looked at Yoonminseok.. both of them were teasing Jimin..

Jin came and sat beside Namjoon.

"They are so happy with each other." Namjoon said..more like whispered to Jin..

Jin hummed putting his head on Joon shoulder...

______________________________________

"So how was your first recording in your own studio." Tae asked caressing his hairs..

"It was so good." Kook said..

"Finally after 2 days I am gonna hear the song." Tae said

"It's a simple song. I hope you like it." Kook said..

"I will love it.." Tae said..

"How you know you didn't even listen yet.?" Kook asked..

"I know because the singer and the writer is my Bub. Anyways now tell me more about you song." Tae said.

"While writing this song I was thinking about my dream. At that time I thought I will not able to achieve my dream. I wrote my dream as my love in this song...." Kook said..

"Okay atleast tell me the title." Tae said..

"No. Just two days more than you will get to know." Kook said and gave a peck on his lips..

"Hyungie don't let anybody enter my studio okay except our family members.." Kook said..

"Why!?" Tae asked.

"I don't like when people touch things which is mine. Well, except our family." Kook said with a pout.

"Hmm okay I will not allow anyone other than our family." Tae said.

"Hubby did you send the gift that we brought for eomma, appa and hyung.?" Kook asked.

Tae hummed.

Tae was about to say something but cut off by Kook yawn.

"Sleepy?" Tae asked

Kook nodded.

"Then sleep.." Tae said.

"Hmm but guest will be here in some time and also I am hungry. I will not able to sleep without eating anything..." Kook said..

"Okay then let's go downstairs and give some food to your cute tummy then you can sleep. We are going out in evening remember." Tae said caressing his stomach..

"Yes I do. And about lunch we will do after guest arrived I don't want to make bad impression on them." Kook said..

"Okay okay as you say my Bubba." Tae said pulling his cheeks..

"Don't~~" Kook whinned.

Tae leave his cheeks..

They heard the doorbell.

"I guess they are here let's go." Kook said.