Prologue

╰┈➤ ❝ Who are you guys? ❞

"What will you do, Mikey? Looks like about 200 of them can still fight." Said the Vice President of Toman, Ryuguji Ken as both he and the said male looked forward at the Tenjiku members who outnumbered them before the President replied with

"Two hundred, huh? And there's two of us." Draken could only respond with "Yeah." as confirmation and Mikey then continued to taunt them "You need a handicap?"

They all grunted at this, pissed by his remark. "A handicap?!"

"Screw you!"

"You making a fool of us?"

"That's our line, bastard!"

"I think you're the ones making a fool of us. Just who do you think I am? Two hundred guys? Bring me 20000!" The short blond boy exclaimed confidently, making all of them flabbergasted by his declaration while Izana looked at him sternly.

"Mikey." Peh Yan called out softly as all of Toman started sobbing at his leader's comeback.

Takemichi had a relief look plastered on his face, hearing that. 'It's Mikey. It's the Mikey I always knew! The Mikey I always knew is back!'

Mikey turned to his gang members with a smile. "What's wrong, guys?" He bumped his fist on his other palm, grinning at Tenjiku. "Let's have fun. It's fighting time!"

Draken also turned to them and shouted, "Make some noise, Toman!" Right after that, the gang let out a war cry while the President just chuckled.

"You're so loud, Ken-chin."

They were cheering as they felt the victory now was on their side, knowing the powerful duo was here to help them but the once happy yell turned into a shock one when a few of them fell into a black shadow that appeared under them.

"What the hell?!"

"W-woah!"

"Kyaa!"

Takemichi looked at all of them, falling one by one, yelling "Everyone!" before they fell unconscious at the same time, and then they were met with a cold breeze around their surroundings, feeling like they were lying on the ground.

One of them regained consciousness and held his head, groaning and hissing at his injuries from the fight, he then looked around and what shocked him was the fact that they were in a forest. The undercut blond boy reached to whoever was close to him which was his partner, the time leaper.