𝟏𝟕❤︎︎

ANIYAH KENNEDY

ANIYAH KENNEDY

HARLEM NEW YORK
KENNEDY RESIDENCE
8:10PM

ANIYAH sighed loudly as she listened to notti rant on the phone about dd. she was finding it hard to believe him.

"but i saw the shit with my own eyes notti!" aniyah said defending herself as notti just shook his head quickly.

"i promise you, he pushed her ass off quick as fuck, and i wouldn't lie." notti said throwing his hands in the air with a 'just saying' face.

aniyah then just rolled her eyes before leaning back in her bed. was dd actually telling the truth? it got her thinking hard.

"he just told me he really didn't kiss her and that you would believe me over him." notti said shrugging as aniyah just groaned loudly.

why couldn't she have something going on with dd without any problems? this is why she didn't want to mess with him in the first place.

"fuck nigga." aniyah said annoyed as notti laughed. she then let out a sigh before sitting back up.

"i'll call him.." aniyah said quietly as notti smirked before nodding. "ight, see you later gang." notti said before hanging up.

aniyah sat there for a moment thinking about everything before flaring her arms around. she really didn't want to call the boy.

she then picked up her phone in defeat as she was heading to his contact. but her phone quickly started ringing showing the boy's caller id.

talk about perfect timing.

aniyah quickly pressed the green button as the facetime call started connecting. "hello?" aniyah asked as dd sat his phone up.

"you know i'm telling the truth right?" dd asked as aniyah just sat there with a annoyed scrunched up face. "you coming off strong, what do you want boy?" aniyah asked crossing her arms as dd scratched behind his head awkwardly.

"i just want you to know i'm deadass, she kissed me soon as you started walking to the lockers, it ain't take me that long to figure out." dd said shrugging as aniyah thought for a second.

maybe dd was right. because soon as she looked up lori was on dd. it all made sense actually, lori was the type to do something like that.

"okay, that's it?" aniyah asked in a bored tone as dd slumped down in his seat. did aniyah really not believe him?

"aniyah i'm for real, she kissed me!" dd said trying this hardest to get aniyah to believe him, he didn't know what else to do.

"okay, you told me that many times." aniyah said rolling her eyes as dd just looked at her with guilt all over his face.

"so did you kiss back..?" aniyah asked the important question as dd stood still for a second.

because he knew he did kiss lori back. even if it was for a split second. and he really didn't wanna lie to aniyah, she didn't trust him anymore already.

aniyah looked up at dd who was avoiding her gaze from the other side of the screen. she then quickly moved her head around slowly for an answer as dd continued to be quiet.

"helloo? am i talking to a wall or what?" aniyah asked the boy getting more and more fed as he sighed lowly before speaking.

"for two second.." dd said quietly as he looked to the ground in embarrassment.

and maybe lying was the best option, because almost a few seconds later aniyah let out a snicker before shaking her head and hanging up.

dd quickly whipped his head hearing the facetime call disconnecting as he smacked his lips loudly.

but could he even blame her? if aniyah did that he would be upset aswell. really all he needed to do was apologize and make things right.

if he could

aniyah rolled her eyes as she sat there. she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

dd was acting like a hypocrite. how was he upset lori kissed him when he kissed right back? it was all too much and it was giving aniyah a huge headache.

could she really be mad tho? her and dd didn't date, but they were on their way to getting there until he fucked it all up, once again.

aniyah just laid her head down before closing her eyes. she would worry about everything in the morning. she was drained.

(hey my loves, i miss yall 💋)

my bitch pose NEUASTYYYYYYY look at that ewlbeowwwwww 😫😫😫😫