Professor with Benefits (2)

"Sir -" his hand cups her mouth once he pulls her in his cabin. His mouth is attached with hers already.

"Sir, there's students outside." She said but not wanting him to stop. She'd be more than happy getting fucked by him.

"I don't care, you need your punishment for being a little slut in the classroom." He asserts pulling doen her underwear.

She smiled thinking how her plan worked so good. So the thing is when they were in class she managed to click a picture of her pussy under her skirt and sent it to him causing him to get a boner. It's his fault he shouldn't have checked his phone between the lesson.

Soon she was laying across his lap her face facing the floor. He is caressing the squishy flesh in his hand and petting it like the pet she is. She loves the fact that she's going to get spanked for being a bratty student.

Soon he land a slap in her cheek making it jiggle. "Count for me little toy."

"One"
*slap*
"T-two"
*slap*
"Three"
*slap*

"Fifteen"
*slap*
Each slap harder than the last one. She is totally drenched her ass is red with his handprints.

"Next Fifteen slaps on your slutty pussy..get up." He said as he helped her get up and let her sit on his lap facing ahead. She braced herself to be smacked on her needy pussy.

"Hold your thighs apart I don't want you to close them again and again like a sensitive bitch." She nods holding her thighs as he lands a slap there.

"Fuck.." this time the slap was more powerful. "No bad words baby."

"Since you used a bad word I'm going to double it now you'll take thirty slaps on your pussy." She cried as he kept slapping her pussy.

She cried wiggle sobbed but he kept slapping her pussy until its thirty.

Her pussy was swollen red by now. She was crying like a baby but only she knows how much she loved it, otherwise she has a safe word which she can use any time she feels not taking anymore.

He sat her on the desk and kissed her mouth. "Awww my baby, was that too much?" He asked licking the inside of her mouth.

She nods "Yes sir." He smiled softly caressing her hair.

"Your punishment will continue at my place, little doll, now get on your knees bitch." He spit in her mouth before pushing her on the knees.

Her hands slowly unbutton his pants as she seductively looks up in his eyes. He manspreads and sits on the swivel chair once his pants are down to his ankle along with his underwear His thumb softly carress her lower lip as he smirked down on her.

"Your punishment depends on how good you perform now. If you satisfy me I might not be thar harsh on you. Now open that fucking mouth and get to work little slut." She started with giving pecks and licks on his red tip oozing out with precum.

Her hand fondled his balls while her tongue his licking the length of his cock like a popsicle.

*knock knock* her eyes widen in panic. He just fists her hair from the back of her head and pushes her back on his length.

"Come in,"

"Good afternoon, Mr. Jeon." She recognized the voice its the English teacher, Ms. Lee.

"Good afternoon Ms Lee what brings you here?" He asked sweetly as if he wasn't having a girl between his legs with his dick shoved in her throat.

"I made these chocolate cookies last night, I brought it for you too, I cut them in heart shape for you especially." The woman giggles in her cringy voice, making the girls under the desk scoff on his dick which did not go unnoticed by him.

"Thank you. I appreciate that. keep them on the table and leave." He said in a sweet voice. "Oh, are you busy? I thought we could have lunch together."

Y/N rolled her eyes and started bobing her head on his dick. He stopped the girl by holding her head. "Yes, I've had my lunch already."

"Okay." disappointment was clear in her voice as she left closing the door.

"Go back to work, doll." He pats her cheek as she started sucking him. Soon, he came in her mouth, which she swallowed quickly like a good girl.

She stood up again, facing him. He takes out her underwear from his pocket. "Here lemme help you." She rests her hand on his shoulder as he helped her wear her while silk underwear.

She looked at the cookies on his desk that Ms. Lee gave. Without thinking twice she took the container walking to the trashbin emptying the container in the trash.

He just smugly looked at her activities not stopping her. Her face and body screams jealousy. "Brat" He whispers as she comes back slam the container on his desk again fixed her hair and walking out of his office.

"My place tonight at 7 don't forget little brat." She lazily threw him a peace sign and left as if she wasn't being spanked and getting her throat fucked few minutes ago.

He chuckles to himself and took his phone out looking at the naughty picture she send him during the class which got her being treated like that.

He zoomed in to the smooth pink pussy. He goes back and scrolled down to another nude of hers that she sent him where her folds are parted by her fingers giving a clear view of her tight hole and clit.

He rubs his thumb on the screen wanting to do it in real life cause he knows how worked up she will get with a few rubs on her clit.

He swipes to the video of her boobs. The video is where the camera is focused on her boobs as she bounces on something, most probably a pillow to back her soft boobs bounce with her movements. He runs his tongue on his lower lip.

He scrolled up to click on a picture of hers, a cute picture in a white summer dress in a park. Her smile melts his heart. "How are you so beautiful?" A smile made its way on his lips seeing the pretty girl on his screen.

"Aint I a coward for not confessing but fucking you like a mad obsessed man?"

He swipes and find a picture of hers that he clicked when she was asleep on his bed under the comforters on his chest.

"You're such a pretty girl, I love the goofy little human you are. Will you reciprocate my feelings if I confess to you?"

____________________________

Heyaaaa!!!!! How are yall?

There's another part of this one will be out soon