[ 𝟔𝟐 ] - 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐲

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 】

    In the aftermath of (Y/N)'s disappearance, everything fell deathly silent

It was suffocating.

Unbearable.

Destroying.

    Alastor kneeled on the cracked earthen floor where (Y/N) once had been, his back facing those behind him, making them unable to see his face. Yet, they didn't need to to realize what he was feeling, his shoulders trembling whilst his fingers dug into the earth with rage, grief, desperation, loathing, agony, dread, and worst of all, fear. Anxiety of never being able to see (Y/N) again ran into Alastor like a truck, knocking him down and forcing the very air out of his lungs—the very life.

He needed her.

Not even a moment had gone by where his mind wasn't consumed with thoughts of her.

His every waking hour since the moment he picked her up in the streets was spent slowly winding the strings around her until the day he could tighten them and have her dance to his tune. He wanted her to depend on him, to need him, to give her very soul to him so he could always keep her within the cage of his hands.

Now she was gone.

As if her very existence had been erased.

There were no words to describe the loathing of the very reality he had found himself, his smile however still perfectly presented on his face. Yet, all the same, such a smile was off from how tight his jaw was clenched, as if he were doing everything in his power not to let his mask of control slip any farther than it already was. But, oh how Alastor wished to eradicate the very ground which (Y/N) had disappeared from, the twitching of his fingers making it seem as if he would.

His ears flickered when hearing someone crying, turning his head ever so slightly.

"(Y/N)..." Charlie sobbed, tears running in thick torrents down her cheeks no matter how hard she tried to stop them, both Vaggie and Lucifer by her side in comfort. "No..."