Chapter 7: Y/n is...?

Y.....

Y/....

Y/N!...

Y/n please don't leave me.... w-wake up!....

"HUH?!... Oh it was just a dream." I turned my head to face a sleeping Y/ex laying hin head on MY bed. "What are you doing in my room!?" I screamed at the man. I jolted up but with that movment I was given harsh pain in my back and chest. "Y-y/n? Your awake!" His voice groggy and his eyes were puffy and red. "You almost died. What would have have happened if I wasn't there?" He pointed out. "Wait what do you mean? And who do you think you are for entering my room!" I fired back not happy with the guy in my room. "Don't you remember?" His brows frowned. "What....?"

Patients POVs:

"Y/n you rat! You know, I don't get why you're so unfair! Why are you spending time with them but not me-... Y/n?" Freddy said talking to air, he just wanted to grab her attention by giving her a slight push. But to Freddy's shock their was no Y/n. Fear and worry rushed through his bones while he stared at the rip in the electric fence. He ran to the mesh to see a small figure laying on the ground with blood pouring out. "Y/n?" Freddy mumbled. What was he going to do? Y/n was gone. The other would not be so pleased to her this. Freddy's heart wasn't pleased to hear this. Checking his surrounding to see if anyone saw this incident, he turned around. He'd have to keep this to himself for now.

*RING RING RING*

The bell ran causing disappointment from the patients. Freddy walked looking at the ground, but his head was lifted when he bumped into a hard chest. "Geez, get outta my way!" He yelled looking up to see Micheal. WHERE'S MISS Y/N? I SAW HER WITH YOU LAST. Micheal, wrote Jason nodding agreeing. "She went inside early, she said see had some 'lAdY pRobLems' pathetic right? " Freddy lied, he was used to lying, he won't have a problem with this, maybe he has to wait till the others forget Y/n. Micheal gave him an untrusting stare clearly not believing, he was about to write something down but Jason pulled him away. Jason didn't trust what Freddy said but he just couldn't stand being near him.

"Y/n should come any minute now!" Brahms squealed, "Hopefully she does, I wanted to show her my new album." Danny smiled "The last time we saw her was at our break" Stu said, Billy nodded laughing. 'Y/N MIGHT BE BUSY SHE'S NEW, SHES NOT USED TO THIS, SHE'LL COME LATE, CALM DOWN.' Micheal wrote shoving the note on the small glass on the cell door.

"M-mi-iche-eal's r-right w-we have no n-need to fuss." Norman agreed. Bubba babbled some unknown words and thomas nodded. "I agree with bubba! Who was the last person with Miss Y/n?" Brahms said "I personally think that Micheal has something to do with this situation." Hannibal confessed, earing a load bang from Micheal's door. Jason shoke his head pointing his finger at Freddy's door.

"His been quiet, normally hes the one yapping." Billy pointed out, Thomas mumbled which everyone (but Freddy) nodded to, "Thomas and Billy boy gotta point, Thomas you said you heard some loud commotion outside right? I thought I was the only one." Danny said, not liking where this is going. 'I thought that Miss Y/n's name was mentioned multiple times' Jason motioned.

"W-wait? W-whats hap-ppeni-ing" Norman questioned. "Freddys being a bad man and is not  sharing his feelings!" Brahms yelled clearly upset.
"What? I know y'all love me but I don't want to be mentioned." Freddy said dramatically. "Shut it, burnt fish" Danny told him. "What are y'all even accusing me off?" Freddy smirked. "Y/n" they said in unsion? Freddy's heart dropped, no way his was going to get out of this. "I-"

*BANG*

The door flew open.

"My favourite prisoners." The man laughed. "Shouldn't you be a prisoner too, Mr Batemans?" Hannibal asked the guy in the suit. "Maybe." Patrick grinned. "But I'm not pathetic like some people who got caught." They went silent. "But anyways I'm not here for you guys. I'm looking for the fare lady, Y/n." Peaking his head down the hallways, "Oh and the office is having patients problems, so, you're getting a new physco, his names Billy Lenz I think he'll be a good replacement~" he laughed getting his amusment out of them while leaving.

"He's so mean! What a big bully." Brahms pouted. "Atleast we're getting a next Billy." Billy said trying to ease the tension. "As much as I like you bro. I'm not so sure thats a good thing....." Stu said shaking his head in disappointment. Micheal instantly agreeing. "Huh? I thought you loved me? What about the kids, huh! Their future." Billy questioned. "The the hell, bro?" Stu frowned questioning why they became friends.

Freddy had relief wash over him, he was so lucky that the Ghostface duo bicker in, they where the perfect distraction.

Shoes clicked on to the floor, it wasn't Y/n's though it was someone mad.

*BANG*

A girl with a tag read 'Amy' she was a blond girl in a really bad ponytail and dripping mascara, she came into the room an yelled "Y/N IS IN HORRIBLE CONDITION BECAUSE OF ONE OF YOU! IF SHE DIES I'LL HAVE YOU GO DOWN WITH HER! "

silence flooded the air.

"Wait what happened to Y/n...?"

Back to Y/n Pov:

"I fell..." my eyes looked at the unfamiliar surrounding, I really thought I was in my room, turns out I'm in a hospital bed. "Y/n, d-do you remember how this happened?" I wonder why is he here. Is he going to wait till I get out of the hospital? Then steal my money? "Out!... please I need to be alone." I said as I stared at the floor.

How will they react, will they care about this? Or the opposite.

They thought I left them... I'm a horrible nurse.

Wait... what am I talking about? I'm a model not a nurse.... And what patients???...

Asylum secrets

Y/n hit her head on a rocky ground and ended up cracking her scalp, breaking 2 ribs, and busting her hip.

Y/n memory is fading...

Y/n's Ex is going to be the substitute for her. Is that going to go well?

Y/n's Ex only felt 0.2% bad for Y/n.

Amy and Janet spend the whole night crying.

Freddy is going to live with guilt of pushing Y/n and lying about it, Amy just made him feel worse. 

Some how even though Bubba, Thomas, Micheal and Jason don't talk the others can still understand them.

Y/n's boss is planning on moving Y/n to other patients because he thinks their behavior is to much for her.

Billy Lenz is excited to meet Y/n!

Once y/n heals she is going to spend a whole day with a curtain wax maker.

Billy Loomis and Billy Lenz are going to be at war.