Chapter 05 (Scared)

Poonam was staring at the moon from her room's window. there was a turmoil of emotions in her heart. She didn't know what to do, she didn't know how to show her anger and disappointment towards her papa and maa. She didn't' know how to ask them that why they did this to her.

her family was so happy except she and her parents. Her bade papa decided to throw a dinner party and called every relatives of her and her house was filled with so many people, her bua & pupha, her chacha & chachi, mosa & mosi and their children. And everyone was just telling her that she's very lucky to be married in Mishra Family but only she and her Mahadev knows how lucky she is.

Her relatives tried to talk to her but she didn't reply to anyone and locked herself in her room and it's been an hour since she has locked herself there. A knock on door broke her trance and sighing she went to open door and only to see her Mother there.

She gave a blank look to her mother and again went to the window. Santi Devi went behind her daughter and stared at her blank face, that's broke her heart in million pieces, her ball of sunshine wasn't shining today.

"Apni Maa aur apne Papa ko maaf karde, Jaan" Santi Devi said with tears in her eyes.
(Please forgive your parents, Love)
Poonam's reaction was still blank and she was still just staring at moon.

"Hume pta hai, ki humne tere sath bahut galat kiya, par hum majboor hai bacha" Santi Devi cried.
(We know, we did wrong with you but we are helpless baby)

"hum tujhe humesha kush dekhna chahte hai-" Santi's words get cut in middle by Poonam questions.
(We always want to see you happy-)

"Kya mein apko kush lag rhi hun ?"
(Do I look happy to you ?)
Poonam turned her teary gaze to her mother and continued.

"Bataiye na, kya mein kush lg rhi hu ? Maa rok do ise, mein apke aage hath jodti hun, mein unke sath nhi rah skti maa, w..wo bahut bure hai maa aur logo ko bahut marte bhi hai aur gussa bhi-"
(Tell me, do I look happy ? Maa stop this, I beg you, I can't live with him, h..he is so bad and he beat people and also gets angry-)

Poonam couldn't complete her sentence and burst out crying, making Santi embrace her in a motherly hug.
"Kash mein kuch kr pati, beta. Teri maa bahut kamjor h, wo tere liye kuch nhi kr pa rhi hai..par bacha mein humesha tere sath hu, thik hai. agr wha kuch hua toh tu yaha jab chahen aa jana, koi kuch nhi kahega. Mein chahti thi ki meri bachi ko ek rajkumaar mile, par naseeb ka khel dekh....par tu chinta mt kr, Mahadev humesha tere sath rhenge" Santi Devi stated while hugging her daughter and kissing her forehead.
(I wish I could do something, beta. Your Maa is so weak that she isn't able to do anything for you but baby I'm always with you okay, if something happens there to you, then you can come here whenever you want and no one will say anything. I wanted my daughter to have a prince Charming but look destiny played again....but don't worry, Mahadev will be always with you)

If only God had mercy on them so they would not had to see this day but alas! Destiny always plays with the people and God always take their test at every point of life. Poonam didn't know what future has for her but she knew one thing that there's no Hero in her life who she always wanted as a life partner but a villain who scared her to the death.

Santi Devi didn't know how her daughter will manage in that big family with those people because she has always heard one thing about them that they are merciless especially Kaushal Mishra.

................ To be continued
Bye till Tomorrow

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and update details. I'D:- talesofbani

 I'D:- talesofbani