Its a...

Aunt Amalia: Omg, hi you guys! You all look so great! Are you ready to have some fun?

Katy: Ha, yes! Once I can see what's around me.

Aunt Amalia: Well, you heard the girl, uncover her eyes!

What Katy saw next was not what she expected. There were guests everywhere, and the backyard was decorated from top to bottom. There were white and pink balloons with a princess-themed backdrop on one side, and green and blue ones with a jungle-themed backdrop on the other. There were gifts, tables filled with all kinds of snacks and food, and even a special table just for McDonald's fries with a temperature holder to keep them safe to eat! This was the best baby shower/gender reveal party Katy had ever seen, and she was so grateful.

Katy *stutters*: Wow. This. This is so beautiful. I can't believe this right now. *sniffles* Thank you so much.

She goes in for a big hug with Aunt Amalia.

Aunt Amalia: You're so welcome, my dear. I'm glad you like it.

Anastasia: Yeah, Auntie, you did a fantastic job!

Nathan: You sure did. I can't thank you enough for doing this for my baby sis. This is exactly what she needed.

Aunt Amalia: I'm very delighted to be able to do such things for young moms like Katy. I actually plan on opening a business dedicated to helping teen moms.

Anastasia: I just know that'll be a success!

Aunt Amalia: Surely will! Now, who's ready for some fun?

Nathan: I sure am! Let's get this party started!

The party started off so amazingly, with dancing, games, and chilling by the bonfire. Katy was having the time of her life! And then came the big moment to reveal the gender.

Aunt Amalia: Hey there! Before we get to the gender reveal, I just want to give a huge shoutout to everyone who came to support Katy Williams and her little bundle of joy. She's beyond grateful for all the love! Now, let's find out if it's a boy or a girl!

Anastasia: Woohoo! Team girl all the way!

Nathan: Haha, no way! Team boy for me!

Katy couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with love and positivity. She was ready for whatever the gender reveal had in store.

Aunt Amalia: Alright, I'm about to light this firework and we'll see the color it reveals. But first, let's do a countdown. Katy, Nathan, and Anastasia, stand together.

Aunt Amalia: 5!

Katy: 4!

Nathan: 3!

Anastasia: 2!

Aunt Amalia: 1!

The sky lit up with blue fireworks, and Katy couldn't believe her eyes. It's a baby boy! She jumped with excitement, laughing and crying, while everyone cheered for her!

Nathan: It's a boy! I knew it! Yes, I'm going to be an uncle!

Anastasia: Oh my gosh, yes! I'm so happy for you, Katy! Congratulations on becoming a boy mom!

Katy: This is amazing! Thank you, God, for all of this!

Aunt Amalia: Congratulations, Katy, on your baby boy! There's a table with jungle-themed baby boy gifts from everyone here tonight that you'll be taking home.

Katy: Thank you! Thank you, everyone! I'm so grateful, and I thank God for all of this!

Nathan: I'm so excited to support you and my new nephew every step of the way. Love you.!

Katy: Thanks so much, big bro Love you too! I'm so blessed to have you and my best friend by my side today.

Aunt Amalia: Let's keep this party going, everyone!

Anastasia: Absolutely, let's keep the festivities alive! Here's a toast to my dearest friend and her little prince. I adore you both immensely.

Nathan: I'm in for a toast as well!

Aunt Amalia: Amen to that, cheers!

Once we found out it's a boy, we just kicked back, enjoyed the party vibe, had some good food, and played fun games. Katy unwrapped a couple of presents and was all gratitude, thanking everyone for being there to back her up.

Katy: That party was a fun, you guys! I'm so grateful for all the fun we had.

Anastasia: No doubt, Katy! You totally deserved this epic night. Now let's get you home to catch some z's.

Nathan: Yeah, my bed is calling my name, and I may have had one too many drinks.

Anastasia: *laughs* You're a drunk, Nathan.

Nathan: Ha, guilty as charged!

Katy: Alright, it's Uber time. No need to worry about driving.

Anastasia: Absolutely! Let's roll out. Bye Aunt Amalia! Thanks a million!

Aunt Amalia: Catch you all later. I'll swing by tomorrow to drop off the gifts.

Katy: Alright, bye! Thanks again, Aunt Amalia!