28

JANET POV

"Here you go baby" I said walking in Ivory's room and I had a mini table set up for her

"Here you go baby" I said walking in Ivory's room and I had a mini table set up for her. I sat her plate of pancakes, bacon and eggs with cut up bananas and strawberries on her little table.

"Thank you mommy" She said.

"You're welcome" I said and she gave me a kiss.

I then turned her TV on and put wizards of waverly place on Disney plus for her, and I walked out of her room after that, heading back to mine.

I started putting my shoes on, because soon as she's done eating, I'm gonna give her her cough medicine because she is coming down with a bit of a cold, then I'm taking her to school.

After I put my shoes on, my phone was ringing and I seen it was Jesse.

I smiled a little and answered it saying "Hello?"

"Good morning pretty girl." He said to me.

"Good morning!" I said.

"What you up to?" He asked.

"Getting my daughter ready for school. What about you?" I asked.

"What grade is she in? And I'm just waking up to be honest" He said chuckling.

"It's still early don't trip. But she's in pre school. She's only four so. She starts kindergarten next year" I said.

"Oh okay, that's dope, that's dope. I also uh... Man I needa run something by you" He said.

"What's up?" I asked.

"So when I was leaving your house after our date the other day, your baby daddy almost ran a nigga over on purpose and-"

"WHAT?!" I said.

"Yep. It's like, he wasn't gone run me over but he did that as a warning typa thang. In his eyes. But it just made me laugh. And he told me to stay away from you" He said.

I sighed and rubbed my face.

Trevante always wanna ruin some shit. Like damn I been sad damn near my whole life. Let me be happy for once.