Introduction <3

The story of how a small suspicion, became a change in their lives forever

Lee Y/n 🤍

Age: 22

A ray of sunshine, a smile of a sunflower and a heart of Gold, she's a cheerful character, who loves baking, her grandma, and animals.

From a young age, Y/n loved to bake, she grew up baking with her grandma, which led her to the business she owns today, a small flower shop, that belonged to her grandma.

Although in gret debt she has loan sharks coming in every once in a while, for her dad owed them alot of money, but he passed. They threatend her, but she handles them with cakes and cookies and the smell of daisies.

A night with her girlies turns into a night of fear, when one of her friends give her the idea that her neighbour might be the underground mafia.

Fear settles and now she's on to expose him and prove to her friends he isn't (and maybe to herself as well)

Not knowing that he really is a mafia.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jeon Jungkook 🖤

Age: 27

Jeon Jungkook, a feared name in the underground mafia, he's a stone cold personality, with no emotions.
He's the head of the Italian Mafia.

With his enemies closeby, Jeon Jungkook decided to go undercover as "Han Jaemin" in order to lay low off his enemies and plan his comeback.

What he doesn't expect, is a suspicious neighbour, who would uncover all his secret and un-intentionally get entangled with him.

Will the couple be able to fight their way out? Or maybe love will take them on a different path?

__-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-
🩷: Happy New Year Babies!
May God bless you and your families bebebebebebebe ~

The first few chapters will be posted tomorrow! So stay tuned~

Love you <3

-Until Next Time ~
-Ava