𝐅𝐓 | 𝟎𝟓

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊.
𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 - 𝟷:𝟸𝟹 𝙰𝙼

𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗈𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗓𝗒𝗇𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 !

via instagram story
- -

AMAZYN WATCHED AS Quincy smacked his lips as he pushed Maija away from him, "You gon' fuck round and hurt yourself, move mane."

Maija frowned, "I'm not. I wanna ride too."

"You straight." He sat on the dirtbike, pulling out his phone. Amazyn just laughed as she posted her story to her page, she looked up when Quincy spoke again. "Where Sev n 'em? We finna ride."

It was currently 4th of July and the entire block was out tonight. They had been doing fireworks for the last hour or so and as it neared 1AM the party still hadn't slowed down. Amazyn was looking around for Sevn, she had started walking but she stopped when she saw RaeLynn and Samara running, damn near sprinting down the street. Sevn and Sincere behind them holding Roman Candles, having them pointed right at the girls.

"Sevn!" Quincy called out to him causing him to come to a stop, when he saw his dad on the dirt bike he pointed his firework at the sky, letting it go off before tossing it aside and walking over.

"I been lookin' fa you." Sevn laughed quietly.

"Ain't that hard, I been sitting here." Quincy tossed Sevn the keys to the bike that was sitting next to him, "Com'on bra." He handed him a ski mask as he got off the bike he had been sitting on.

Sevn grabbed it as Zamiere pulled up beside on his own dirt bike as he moved the vehicle up and down just how he uncle taught him, "Cuh hurry up, you be takin' yo time." He leaned forward.

Amazyn watched as Sevn placed the ski mask on, alongside the helmet with the black motorcross goggles that was apparently required.

Lucky, an OG on 83rd looked at the group of boys, "Y'all be safe, and don't fuck up my shit."