• CHAPTER 17 •

"the truth"

• RECAP

"Well, ANYWAYS, i have something for you" I said, getting up. As I took the box and handed it to him.

I wanted to gift him something, i don't know what got into me. I just saw it and thought of him.

He smiled, opening the box.
A silver chain. He looked up at me. "Surprise~" I said. As he smiled.

I took it, slowly putting it on for him. He stared at me the whole time, as I kissed the chain. "This means I'll always be with you" I said smiling.

As he pulled me towards me, kissing my forehead and hugging me.

I hope he's okay..
_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-

Pov: Kim Y/n 🩰

Ever since we came to The University, I feel like Jungkook was avoiding me. He kissed me on the cheek, and said he was going to park his motorcycle and I haven't seen him since.

Sitting in class, I tapped my foot against the floor. Turning around I looked at Hari. Even she was avoiding me AND Taehyung. Which was weird.

Is everything okay with them?
Sighing I got up, and took permission for the washroom, As I walked through the halls everyone was looking at me which was weird but I ignored it.

Walking into the washroom. I saw Jennie and Jisoo talking, and that's when it all went silent. I smiled at them as usual. As Jennie spoke.

"Um..I heard, how are you doing?" Jennie said, making me confused.

"Um I'm fine, why? What did you hear?" I laughed. As they looked at each other. "Oh..you don't know do you?" Lisa asked

"What don't i know?"
_-_-_--__-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-

Pov: Jeon Jungkook 🖤

Taking the last puff of my cigarette, I died it down. I'm avoiding y/n. Everytime I look at her, guilt eats me up inside and then I feel like a loser.

I swear if he wasnt my father. I would've killed him and gladly gone to jail, atleast Y/n would be mine.

I'm not ready to give her up, and last night, I spent all of it thinking of any other way. I know eventually I have to tell her.

But whenever I get close to telling her, the look in her eyes makes me wanna just hug her. And that's what I end up doing.

No one comes to the rooftop during class hours. And I'm skipping for the first time in my life. All because of my asshole dad. Should I even consider him as my father at this point.

Yeah I was a 'badboy' and everything but I still did my work.

I held onto the necklace that y/n gave me for comfort and closed my eyes. When the rooftop door banged open.

I looked towards the door and found y/n.

Messy Hair.
Red eyes. Crying.
Red nose.

A mess. And I knew exactly what it was about.
_-__-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_--_-_--_

"Are you gonna start or will i?" She asked, her voice breaking. But she held her stance.

He closed his eyes out of frustration, moving his hands through his hair. "Listen to me." He said, while walking towards her, but she just backed off.

"When were you planning to tell me all of this Jungkook?!?" She yelled. Thank God no one was there at that time.

"y/n-"
"WHEN WERE YOU PLANNING TO TELL ME YOUR GETTING MARRIED HUH?!?" she yelled louder. Her voice almost shrieking.

"Will you fucking listen to me!?" He yelled back, losing his temper. Finally breaking out of frustration.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO LISTEN TO?!?" she yelled, having the same level of anger.

"STOP FUCKING YELLING AT ME Y/N!" He said, walking closer to her, eventually pinning her to the wall.

"DONT GET MARRIED JUNGKOOK!" she said. Silencing him.

As he just stared at her. Both breathing heavily, chests heaving up and down.

Tears fell more down her face. As she held onto his collar gently. "Tell me kook, don't you like me huh? Don't you- didn't you-" she let go of him. Her hands on her face.

She kept crying as he just stood there, not saying a word.

She pushed him. "Your a jerk!"

"Asshole!"
Push.
"Moron!"
Push.
"DUmbass!"
Push.

She was cursing for the first time. All out of anger and frustration.

"I can't. I can't y/n." He said. His voice almost cracking.

She shook her head. "Your a fucking coward" she said, walking away, only for her wrist to be caught by him, as he pulled her towards him.

"You don't mean that y/n." He said. But her next words shocked her.

"This is over Jungkook." She said. Struggling from his grasp but he didn't let her go.

"No. It isn't." He said.
"What are you going to do Jungkook huh? Tell me." She asked. As he remained silent. "I'll find something-" he was interrupted by her.

"Keep me as your mistress after marriage huh?" She asked, as the anger burned inside him. Bursting.

"Don't you ever fucking catergorize yourself like that!" He yelled, making her eyes wide.

"Don't you ever do that. Do you understand??" He said, looking into her eyes.

Her eyes displaying
Betrayal,sadness,depression,fear,worry and most importantly love.

His eyes displaying,
Want, depression,fear,worry, need frustration and yes. Love.

"Please y/n." He said, pulling and hugging her, as she started crying into his arms. Hearing her sobs, he cried, holding her in his arms, as they both fell on their knees, trying to get as much as they can from eachothers warmth.

Love is not fair. Is it?
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Downstairs, in the university's basketball court were Hari and Taehyung.

"Your not doing this Hari" Taehyung said, holding her face as she just cried.

"I-im sorry i-" she was interrupted. "I SAID YOUR NOT DOING THIS!" he yelled, as she cried.

"I have to I'm so sorry" she said, backing away, before he could catch her, she was out of his reach.

She always has been. And it was proved today
_--_-__--_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_--_-__-_-_-_-_-_--_
💗: i cried man. It's not fun.

Until next time ~
-Ava <3