7

Sy'meir saint king.

"We gone fuck now?" lena asked feeling on my body.

"Nawl i got sum to do" i pulled up my pants moving her hand.

"What? you told me we was gone fuck after i gave you head" she tried grabbing my arm as i stood up.

"And im telling you i got sum to do, get the fuck out my face" i pushed her away cause she kept touching on me.

Her head game good and all but im not gone fuck on no hoe that fuck the whole neighbourhood.

I walked out her house and i could hear her yelling behind me.

I got in my car and drove off to chic fil a cause a nigga hungry.

I listened to a few future songs before making it to chic fil a.

It didnt look to busy inside so i decided to go in instead of drive through.

I walked inside and waited in the short line before looking to my side seeing sevyn and some nigga all cozy at a booth.

I schrunched up my face cause who the fuck.

It was my turn to order and it was sum tall lightskin girl, she was kind of pretty but not my type, ion like lightskins.

I gave her my order as she kept tryna flirt with me.

I waited for my order as i kept looking at sevyn and old dude.

I guess sevyn could feel someones eyes on her because she turned her head to me.

She smiled at me and i just nodded my head towards her.

Then the guy she was with looked me up and down and mugged me.

He wanna be a girl so bad.

I just scoffed before my order was called out, i picked it up and went back to my car.

ZAYS CRIB

"Aye, why i saw sev with a nigga today" i rolled my blunt as i sat comfortably on the couch.

"Sevyn got a nigga?" Zay turned his head.

"Ion know, he looked at me like he owned shi assum" i took 2 puffs before passing the blunt to khalil.

"You jealous gangsta" khalil took the blunt laughing.

"Nigga who said that?" i mushed his head.

"He jealousss" jason laughed along with the rest of them.

Sevyn then proceeded to walk in.

"Hey guys" she smiled before sitting down next to zay.

"sup sev, say who was that nigga you was wit" jakari dapped her up.

She immediately looked at me, im guessing she knew i told them since i was the one that saw her.

"That was just my friend, why?" she explained.

"You sure twin?" zay took a pull from the blunt.

"Yes im sure, yall need to start minding yalls business though" she looked at me again.

"Ion kno why u keep looking this way" i mumbled putting my hood on, i was mad tired.

"Mhm, we finna go to the club later tho, you sliding?" zay asked

"Yeah why not" she shrugged.

"Im definitely gone fuck me a bad bitch tonight" jakari cheesed.

"What happened to you and kaia?" khalil questioned.

"Man fuck that bitch, dumbass gone fuck my cousin" he was now visibly irritated.

"What, man which cousin" jason sat up interested.

"Mtch coolio, den she gone send me a video of her taking it from the back" He told.

"Ew thats just nasty, she just did that out the blue or you did sum to her?" sevyn schrunched up her face.

"On my momma ian do shit"

"Females so weird" i spoke.

"Aye now, not too much, not all of us like that" sevyn put her hands up causing all of us to chuckle.

"Im finna go sleep" i stood up going upstairs to zay's room.

I layed on his bed and just scrolled through instagram, until lena called me.

"what you want"

Zaraiyah sevyn carter

I stood up and went upstairs, since i needed to go to the toilet.

I walked through the halls before i heard a familiar female voice coming from zays guest room, then i heard sy'meir.

"Mhm, you gone come over again today, i want you papa" the female voice sounded.

"Nawl, plus i already saw yo ass today" Sy'meir spoke

"Yeah, i pleasured you but you aint pleasure me"

"The fact that you even got my number should be a pleasure to you, bye lena"

Lena, thats my dads friends daughter.

When we had went over to their place a few weeks back she was real stuck up and rude but thats not my business.

i went into the bathroom quickly then did my business, washed my hands and left.

I walked out, before bumping into sy'meir big ass.

"You cant see?" i picked my phone up that fell from my hands.

"You bumped into me cuh"

"No the fuck i didnt dummy"

As i said that i felt his hand go around my neck and he pulled me against the wall.

"Watch who you talking to zaraiyah" he stared at me, this boy so sexcc

I licked my lips and stared at him which he probably didn't expect because he did a confused face before quickly changing it into a smirk.

He slowly came closer but i quickly came to my senses and moved him away

"Lena not gone like dis" i crossed my arms.

"See cause you so nosy, me and her dont even got nun going on" he crossed his arms.

"you gone come over today, i want you papa" i mocked in a high pitch voice before laughing.

"Bro dont get smacked, she just somebody i be going to for head, thats all" he shrugged.

"Yeah righttt, anywho" i said going downstairs as he followed behind.

"Thought you was going to sleep" khalil spoke to sy'meir as we sat down.

"Im not tired anymore"

"Hollon, why yall come down at the same time" zay sat up as if he peeped sum

We just stayed silent not knowing what to say, these niggas love jumping to conclusions.

"Yall fosho did sum" jakari said

"Noo, i went to go use the bathroom then i left and he bumped into me, then i went downstairs and he followed" i explained.

"I dont like the way you said followed like im a dog or sum, plus you bumped into me fool" sy'meir spoke.

"Boy shushh"