MESS!

Seokjin pov

I came into living room only to see mess, jimin was running after tae and tae was running after jungkook and jungkook after kai,jhope was scolding namjoon maybe he drank his sprite,taehyun,in-yeop and beomgyu both were fighting wiTh pillows, yeonjun and  soobin both were trying to stop this mess, kai was looking at the maknaes and suga was as always sleeping, how can he sleep like this in this type of environment, i was about to start my rap just then Y/N came from main gate and look at the mess and shouted

Y/n:WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING?

they all stop whatever they were doing and look towards her.

Then i look at yoongi, who was still sleeping like a dead person.

Me: YAAH HOW CAN YOU SLEEP LIKE THIS ANS SPECIALLY IN THIS
MESS?(I SAID AS I SMACKED HIS HEAD)

SUGA: YAAH(looks around with sleepy eyes and then look at his jin hyung) why you smack me?

Me: seriously!youarethesecondoldesthereandwithoutsayinganythingtothemyouaresleepinglikeadeadpersonhere(starts his angry rap)gdhdjjdbfvamsndvskjsbdbsnskshfhjsdhfvdbdnlw..........

Y/n: oppa stop it now!

I stop my rap and said

Me: you all why are you making this beautyfull house a mess?(i said pointing to my so called innocent brothers)

Jimin: hyung taehyung was making fun of my height!

Taehyung: because you are, hyung jungkook drank my strawberry milk!

Jungkook: because kai drank my banana milk and i was thristy and i found his strawberry milk so i drank that!

Kai: i thought that banana milk was y/n's that's why i drank that!

Y/n: oooh! SO YOU DRINK THAT BANANA MILK AS YOU THOUGHT THAT IT WAS MINE AND WHAT IF IT WAS REALLY MINE, YOU KNOW YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED BY NOW AND BY ME!

Me: and why were you fighting? (to namjoon and jhope)

Jhope: he drank my sprite and even break a pot!

Me: namjoon may i know which pot have you break this time?

Namjoon went silent

Me: don't tell me you broke my one of the fav pink pot!

Jhope: you are right hyung.

Me: (i took my pink sliper and ran to break him just like he break my favourite pot)

Namjoon: sorry hyung it was not my mistake! (said while running for his life)

Me: so who's mistake was it! (shouted)

Namjoon: it was the mistake of that pot it was to much slippy that when i took it fell from my hand!

Me: you destrutive monster! Bfhrjevdnsjdbdbjsvdgehsince ChristianCouncilistributorshipwehhffbbfkbfnrjkfjnfnrmrrmrn( i started my rap)

Y/n: stop it oppa!! I will brought you a new pot.

We both stop and i went to others for explaination.

Beomgyu: taehyun throw a pillow on my face!

Taehyun: in-yeop throw a pillow on my face and then i throw a pillow on him and it accidently hit beomgyu hyung.

In-yeop: i have not thrown any pillow to you it was jimin hyung who was running while shouting at taehyung hyung and throw a pillow at him but bymistake the directuon change at it hit you and the pillow fight starts!

Yeonjun: you all starts cleaning this mess you have made fast.

Me: yeah and i also have to tell you something about today's plan.

End of jin's pov