SEVEN

"Jungwon?" This can't be true, yes. Jungwon is an immature childish guy, but he wouldn't, so something that might harm me or his brother, then why.

"Y/N, now I want you to listen carefully. Jungwon has been cheating on you since the beginning. He has a girlfriend who he's been dating for the last three years." He told you. "Then why did he engage to me?"

"My mom wouldn't havw let him marry that girl she wants someone who is like us. Like you." That's actually true. All of our family is power-hungry. They don't see their child's happiness they just want to expand their power. Jungkook went through it too, now Jungwon and I

"No, in all of this, my life would have been ruined. How could he even do that?"  I knew he never liked me , nor did I, but what if I wanted to give this marriage a chance? What if Jungkook never got divorced and I was to marry jungwon? What would have happened to me? I had to live in this forced loveless life all my life.

"And Y/N, he got her pregnant four months ago." woah, that's so unexpected he was having a pregnant girlfriend all this while?

"But how come you know that?" I asked

"So three months ago I started noticing some unusual activities from Jungwon's Bank account usually I pass all of his bills and never look into that but when I noticed a huge amount going to one specific account I started getting suspicious. I got the account details and left someone to watch jungwon. They informed me that jungwon usually spend his nights at this particular apartment, and then I got his pictures with a woman who he takes to hospital too. That's how I got to know about all of that. I got to know about his pregnant girlfriend just a week ago. I was planning to expose him in front of our families, but he was quick to pull this stunt on us."

This is so much information to take in. Jungwon is going to have a child, him leaking this information to media.

"Jungkook, I think we should confront jungwon about this." I suggested. I have to confront him. Ask him why he would do something like this.

"I want to know why he would go this low to harm us."

-------------------------------------------

"Jungwon, I never thought you'd do something like this to us." He had his head low.

"I thought we were friends. You could have come to me so we could have talked this out. You could have talked to your brother. He could have helped you out. You didn't have to put this  on us." I said softly. I didn't wanna raise my voice on him.

"I couldn't Y/N....I'm sorry....I was afraid."  He spoke, feeling extremely guilty.

"You were afraid of what Jungwon. You didn't commit a crime. You just got your girlfriend pregnant. You could have come to me. I am your older brother. I had always protected you like a father after dad passed away."

This time, jungkook spoke in a very calm voice. Even in a situation like this, he is not raising his voice to scare his brother.

"I was afraid of mom hyung. I thought if mom got to know, she might try to harm soojin and my child. I was afraid mom might disown me. I didn't want my child to live in bad conditions. I'm sorry, hyung. I'm really very sorry." He said and broke into sobs.

"We have no option other than to explain everything to our families. You will bring soojin to our family tomorrow. And I'm making a public apology and explaining everything. I know this will bring us loss, but I know how to bring everything back on the track."

That's why I am love him. He's mature and knows how to handle any situation. I knew he'd always protect me no matter what. Yes, he might say things he never meant when he's angry or stressed, but he never wanted to hurt me.

------------------------------------------

This is sick......too sick. Im being pushed, mobbed, and questioned with hundreds of mics being shoved in my face with the same questions: "Why did you do it?"Why would you cheat on your ex fiance?" "Do you feel ashamed?"

The bodyguards are pushing them away, trying to protect me. Jungkook, on the other hand, is holding my hand tightly in his grip, trying to get us to the car safely.

You see how jungkook or jungwon is not being questioned at all. Everyone is trying to trash on me and get me to say something so they can twist my words and put it on the television to make me the bad person in this whole situation.

Yes, our society will always blame women. I'm not saying what we did was right, but I was not the only one who was  cheating. Jungkook was as involved as me in this affair, and jungwon was cheating from the very beginning. But they are men. Nobody will question them as much as they would do to a woman, to me.

Jungkook is doing his best to protect me in this whole situation. He just gave a public explanation of the situation, and we apologized a few days ago. We also highlighted the fact that this matrige between me and jungwon was forced, and none of us wanted it.

Jungkook said that people will forget in a few days, but it's not happening at all. Every time we get out of our house, there are tons of reporters outside.

Our families are still not very okay with all of these, but they have to accept the reality.

Our business has faced huge losses due to this...jungkook, and I are working day and night on to that. We've lost many deals. Some deals stayed as they said it's our personal matter and stayed with us.

Jungkook and I decided to stay in the same apartment in the purple hills.

Jungwon and his pregnant girlfriend are accepted by his mom because jungkook got their backs, and yes its them who're going to get married on the day when I was supposed to get married to jungwon

They are staying in the jeons mansion with his mother. His mother is actually taking care of soojin. No matter what, it's her first grandchild. Soojin is being kept away from the public eye because, of course, she is pregnant, and she doesn't belong to an influential family that will give these media people to trash on her even more.

My parents were okay with me being with jungkook, but the whole situation is messed up that they just can't say anything.

We sat in the car with a lot of difficulties as we headed towards our apartment.
Jungkook was kind and cooked us a delicious meal. He knows what I am going through and how difficult it is for me.

We're not even having sex he's giving me the space I need. He just sits and listens to me if I feel like talking. He tries to make me feel better if I feel down. He cooks us meals every day. He cuddles me in the sleep.

He kissed the top of my head. I finished eating the kimchi fried rice he cooked.

Right now, I'm on the balcony looking over at the moon. "Babe, what are you doing here in the cold." He back hugged my body with a thin blanket.

"Just wanted fresh air." He places his chin on the top of my head. "Jungkook..." i call his name softly. "Yes, darling."

"Do I always have to live like this? With four bodyguards, a bunch of mics shoved on my face and nasty questions being thrown at me whenever I leave my house?"

"No baby.....everything is going to be alright...." he answers, tightening his embrace. "I don't think so."

"You need rest....let get you to bed, honey." He picked me up, walked back to the room, and laid me on the bed.

Tucking me nicely under the sheets he laid beside me.

"Rest I'll make everything right"

---------------------------------------------

To be continued

Hey there! A update after 29 days lol

Anyway I might end this after 3-4parts.