chapter 7 - first love

Y/N pov:

After seeing that horrifying seen infront of my eyes

I have been laying in my room with my eyes staring at my ceiling and thinking about my life.

My mother is also sitting in the couch while grieving about the death of my father.

While I don't know if I'm able to shed those tears cause they're not coming out just my throat is hurting and I can't form and words maybe I'm more terrified then sad.

My mother looked at me and said,

"Now what will happen to us, as your brother run away."

I didn't said anything, just staring at the ceiling.

My mother cried after receiving not any response from me .

Suddenly, I heard the thud sound and looked up only to see Jungkook in the room.

He looked at me then at my mother.

He said to my mother,

"Room beside this is empty, so please move there."

My mother replied,

"I can't leave my daughter with you alone."

Meanwhile Jungkook laughed hardly and said,

"Where was your mother card? When you were marrying your daughter to me and don't act like you don't know about this revenge because you were the one giving idea that you will marry your daughter to me to save the kingdom."

I instantly look at my mother and she was hesitant to even meet my eyes which made me trust all the allegations made by Jungkook.

I feel betrayed and my mother left the room because she don't have anything to say now.

I again looked at the ceiling and Jungkook come towards as he climbed in the bed and was to touch my shoulders.

I moved away from him and said,

"Don't touch me, with this bloody hands of yours and your face literally is covered with drops of blood."

He moved away and stood up with this, he started to unbutton his shirt and goes to bathing chamber to wash himself with no shirt in his body as he was about to open the door.

I said to him while staring at his abs

"Cover your body with a shirt because their are maids outside."

He looked at me then smirked,

"Why are you jealous?"

I looked at him then said,

"Why wouldn't I be jealous? You're mine, when other women will be looking at you, wouldn't that make me jealous? If you were in my place wouldn't you be jealous?"

He comes toward me in rage and started lifting me in bridal style in rough way as he said,

"I wouldn't be jealous,I would be more than that and If I wouldn't let those maids see me then who will help me to bath?"