𝟕.

DARLINGGGG GUESS WHO'S BACK FROM JAILLLLL (unanounced hiatus) (or was it announced) (i dont remember)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ⚽ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

mikey was angry. he was angry he couldn't get y/n's attention away from that stupid, bowl cut hair, soccer playing freak. he sent her countless text messages that she didn't respond to.

he tried showing up at her house but she wasn't there.

nothing he did worked, he just couldn't seem to get her attention, but manjiro sano always gets what he wants.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ⚽ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

y/n was happy, she was reunited with the person she loved most in the world. the person she wanted to spend the rest of her life with, the person she was going to spend this festival with.

she had been staying at meguru's house for the past days, spending time with him and going with him to meet up with his friends from blue lock. they were all... interesting, to say the least, but they were fun to be around.

ᵃ ᶜᵒᵘᵖˡᵉ ᵈᵃʸˢ ᵃᵍᵒ !

"you still need me to tie your shoes meguru?" y/n chuckled softly as she laced the boy's shoes.

"yep!" the boy giggled childishly.

y/n finished lacing his second shoe and stood up. she looked down at the boy who had yet to stand from the floor.

he smiled at her and held both his hands out towards her. "help me up!" he demanded playfully.

she complied, grabbing his hands and pulling him up. they stared at each other, appreciating the other's features. god how lucky they both were to be with someone this breathtaking. meguru lifted his hand up to the girl's face and cradled her cheek within his palm.

she leaned into his touch allowing him to lean in. their faces were inches apart now. she could feel his breath against her lips.

his eyes flicked down towards her lips. he leaned his head down ever so slightly closer.

ring ring ring

the sound of meguru's phone ringing made the boy pull away from her, removing his hand from her face and using it to grab his phone from his pocket.

y/n peeked at the screen to see the contact "yo-chan !" calling.

"curse you isagi yoichi" y/n voiced inside her head, scowling at the image of the blue eyed boy thay appeared in her mind.

"hihi yoichi! what's up?" meguru smiled, seemingly unphased by the interruption, causing y/n to frown slightly.

"hey i'm almost at the cafe! just wondering if you were there yet." isagi said through the phone.

"oh yeah! we're on our way right now! see you soon, yoichi!" bachira said cheerfully before hanging up the phone, grabbing y/n's hand and tugging her along out the door.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ⚽ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

y/n and bachira somehow beat isagi to the cafe. there they spotted chigiri sitting alone at a table.