𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿

April 2023
✿═════════◈════════✿
Their Highschool (can't remember name)
Kaleb POV

I was walking to my locker when I saw my friends all huddled in a circle "Hey yall what's up?" I said
walking up to them, "You seen that message?" Majesty asked with tears in his eyes, I nodded my head.

"I can't believe dream is alive, and we can't even tell nobody." Princess said sniffling, "we gotta find a loop hole around this I refuse to believe we can't speed this up."

"Kayla you really willing to get dream killed?" Layla asked, "No but- ok then we can't tell nobody!" Layla cut her off, we all got a chime on our phones seeing it was from unknown.

UNKNOWN

layla is right you know, I'm always watching. I know everything don't risk the life of your friend 💋

- Dream ♡

"Hell fucking nah!" I said looking around the hallway to see no one but us, "So that means...the kidnapper is at OUR school!" Princess yelled shocked, we were all stunned to stunned to speak.

April 2023
✿═════════◈════════✿
Kidnappers POV

After watching the kids at their school I took my slides off going in the basement. "Dream!" I yelled, "you won't believe how stupid your friends are." I said, I looked at her sitting chained to the little pink bed I got for her.

"I hate you." She spoke with tears down her eyes, "awh Dream...I don't give a fuck." I said kneeling down, "You know it's all your fault if you weren't so desperate for male attention this wouldn't have happened." I gaslit her.

"Please! Let me go I won't tell anyone." She pleaded, "now do you think I'm dumb?" I asked rhetorically, "Please!" She begged, "I like when you beg dream....I feel the power." I said leaving the room.

"NO! PLEASE!" She yelled as I walked up the stairs, closing the door I stopped. "This is for your own good my precious."

April 2023
✿═════════◈════════✿
Majesty's POV

"Hey mom I'm home!" I said walking in the door. "Hey baby I'm going out with some coworkers I'll be back before 9." She spoke walking out the door, damn this the 3rd time this month, I thought.

I walked up to my room placing my bag on the floor before sitting at my desk finishing homework, I was doing Spanish before I got a call .

"Hell?" I asked confused, I heard sniffles. "Hello?" I said again hovering my finger over the end button, "Majesty?" It couldn't be. It's "Dream?" I asked feeling the tears come rushing to my eyes, "Majesty I'm so sorry." She said crying, "DREAM BABY I HEAR YOU WHOS DOING THIS!?" I screamed before the call disconnected.

UNKNOWN
I hope you enjoyed your call from your girlfriend. It will be the last if you can't figure it out.

I stared at my phone with tears rolling down my eyes, until...I got an idea.

I picked up my phone going to Kaleb's contact. I pressed on the call button, Kaleb answered after the 3rd ring.

"Yo wassup?" He asked shuffling, "Hey you know how to cousin good at tracking?" I whispered, "Yea why?"

"I got an idea."

How yall like the story?

How yall like the chapter