𝐓𝐄𝐍

- they get freaky in this chapter & TW: She will be calling this man daddy idc 😒

-CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS CHAPTER

"What you doing mama?" Asaad asked her as she unzipped his pants while he drove.

"Just keep driving baby," She told him, leaning over and kissing the side of his face before moving his boxers out of the way, causing his dick to spring out.

"It's so big daddy," She said as she placed kisses
down his neck, causing him to pull his bottom lip into his mouth as he attempted to focus on the road.

She then moved down, spitting sloppily on his length, watching it run all the way down to the base of his dick.

Asaad groaned as her thumb circled his tip before slowly stroking his dick with her hand.

She grabbed a random hair tie that was in the cup holder of his Urus truck, tying her hair up because she didn't want to get anything on her new install.

She wasted no time shoving his length down her throat, opening it and breathing through her nose so that she could attempt to fit the entire thing in her mouth.

She wasn't successful with that so she stroked what didn't fit with her hand as she began to bob her head.

Asaad groaned as he felt her warm throat contract around his length, saliva rolling down his dick as she sucked him sloppily.

"Fuck Carsyn, just like that mami" He grunted as the car swerved a bit, his mind fogging up due to the immense amount of pleasure that he was receiving.

She bobbed her head quickly before lifting up to catch her breath.

She then sucked on his tip, her thick lips creating suction around his piece causing him to throw his head back, he was grateful when they approached a red light.

She smiled when she felt him twitch in her mouth, pushing him further into her mouth before bobbing her head quickly, not caring that he was blocking her air way.

Her hums and moans around his length sent vibrations down it, her gags were music to his ears.

"F-fuck, let up baby, I'm finna nut," His deep voice moaned as his hips bucked up, not even noticing the light turning green.

" Fuck, lemme see yo' pretty ass face mami," He told her causing her to lift her head up, looking at him.

"Nut in my mouth baby, it's okay," Carsyn soothed seductively as she stuck her tongue out, tapping his dick on it.