Part 2

Two women in beautiful dress opened the door of the bride's make up room

Followed by 6 bodyguards with them

Riana , I'm really sorry to do this to you on such an important day, but there was a major issue with your wedding dress, so I've had to bring you a different one.

Faye says, a polite smile on her face.

The bride's younger sister (hana) jumps out of her seat, her face contorting in outrage. "That is completely unacceptable. Do you have any idea who my sister is marr—" she begins to say, her words trailing off once she realizes who she's talking to.

Faye cocks her brow and pins her down with a stare.

I don't think we've met

she says, her voice dripping with disdain.

I'm KIM FAYE.

Bride (riana's pov )

I've always found faye intimidating, but the version of her standing in front of me right now is one that's simply terrifying. yaling stares at Hana in much the same way, catching me by surprise. Though I don't know either of them all that well, they were incredibly kind to me in Hawaii. The change in behavior is jarring, and it takes all of me not to cower.

Kim YALING

says, her tone curt.

And as far as I'm aware, this room was reserved solely for riana. I'm going to have to insist that you give us a moment with her. The kim security team will show you to a different room.

Kim Faye glances back at the two bodyguards behind her and nods.

Yaling really does hate repeating herself,

she says.

So I won't make her.

The men move toward Abigail, Hana, and Mina, and apprehension runs down my spine. Surely Yaling and Faye won't actually throw out my family?

Would it be okay if they stay?

I rush to say, my voice trembling.

Abigail throws me a panicked look when one of the bodyguards wraps a hand around her arm, and I respond in kind, uncertain what to do.

There's plenty of space, and I'd hate getting ready all alone. Please,

I beg, shaking. My words go unheard, and I stare in shock as the room is vacated.

We'll guard the door

one of the bodyguards says before walking out and closing the door behind him with a finality that makes me weak in the knees.

----outside the room

OMG that girl must have been frighten by us.

Yah she must have been. But why you supported me (yaling) ling?

Whatever the kim's eldest young mistress do would have a certain reason for that.

She smile at her