Epilogue: finally at last

Flower1327
Bad Boy's Game
Finally at last
Epilogue
17/6/15

~Archer pov~

It's been four years since she left that day, she was in New York and I was still California, waiting for her to come back. I been texting, video chatting and calling but she wouldn't pick up. I have also been going to collage of course but I wasn't dating any body, I want my girl back so I can look into her sparkly eyes of her's with that amazing smile that lighted up my day every time I see her...

I'm in my dorm, I was just laying on my bed. i was staring at the ceiling then suddenly I got a notification on my phone saying it was a video chat request that from grey. So I accept it and to see that same beautiful girl with that smile. "Hey" grey said.

"Hey grey" I replied

"Still calling me grey are you now" she smiled like there's no tomorrow then chuckles

"Yup, so how are you doing?" I ask

"Oh me? well let's see, I been getting good grades like always and I've also been making a lot of design and all but what about you?" She ask. I can see her in a room, I guess it's her dorm. it looked like it had violet walls, her favourite posters and more but she was laying on her bed kicking her feet back and front as she was laying on her stomach

"In collage and fixing cars, motorcycle and other stuff... also same old Archer that you knew four years ago grey" she just giggles at me. oh god damn I miss that smile and her giggle so much

We ended up staring at each other as silence grew until I clear throat. "I miss you, you know" I chirped

"I know and I miss you too Archer" she kept on smiling at me

"Hey, I'm graduation" I stated cheerfully

"Me to, so when's yours?" She tilts her head to the side

"Next month, you?" I ask

"In two days from now and I hope you can make it but it's ok if you don't" grey said

"I will try to be there but I hope you make it to my grad" She chirped

"Will see grey but I have to go, I got to fix Zac's car so see ya"

"See ya later, hope you can make it to my grad" she said so then I hung up and off I went to fix Zac's car..

I am finish fixing Zac's car so I started to pack my bag and at least I have two days off of collage so that bought me some time to visit grey and to see her graduate then I would have to leave the next day after her graduation..

I am packing my bag to go to for her graduation and I already got my pass port to go to New York. I was now done packing like everything I need so I'm ready to see my girl graduate! ...

I arrived at the air port ad ready to take the plane that is taking me to see Elliot grey. I walk into this tube that led me into the plane and so I found my seat. then off the plane it went...

I'm surprised that my flight was short like four hours. I'm standing at the air port that is in New York so I decided to call a near by taxi and surprise her by visiting her but she doesn't know that I'm here yet.

so I called her dad to let him know that I'm visiting her and also to know where she is living and he said that her place is just down the street from her collage then he also said it was Halloween street plus he also told me her house number... so finally the taxi came, I hop in and off I went to a motel that her dad also told that it was down the street as well... I just want to show up on time but to make entires so when she see's me, she will be all happy to see her 'bad boy'.

I came back from the main office of the motel to get a room key and I found my room so I got settled in but as soon when I placed everything out on the dresser that was in front of my, I started to feel tired as hell so I hop into the bed and off to the my deep slumber...

~the day of Elliot grey's graduation~

I am getting ready in my room at the motel I was staying that was down the street of grey's collage. I was wearing a grey tux but without the bow but instead I replaced it with a tie and for the vest was a light blue that matched the tie, I also gelled my hair upwards a little and also a nice pair of dress up that are black. "smexy" I tell my self in front of the long mirror that was also in my room then I finally went out the door and started to walk to her graduation...

I open the door of this huge building that was pretty tall if you ask me. I started to look for directions that held the ceremony for her graduation until I started to hear music playing so I started to run down the hall and finally I found where it was being held. the gym. I waited outside until I finally watch mine and only one. Elliot grey. she started towards to the stage then she stood beside a man that looked like in his mid twenty's as she accept her papers and shook his. and stood there with a pretty smile while she was standing in front of a whole crowd. so here I go..

I opened the door that led into the gym and I started to walk to the back row of the seats very quietly until then our eyes met as she smiled so big that I happen taken a picture of her. then her and her class started to walk down the stage, altogether and when they reach the bottom step, they flip the string from the left to the right side of their's caps and threw their grad caps into the air as they cheer...

~after grad ceremony~

The collage threw a dinner, so I stayed to see my wonderful grey. I was standing by a punch bowl of juice then suddenly I see the most beautiful person in my life time. Elliot grey. She came at me with a giant hug then crashing our lips together. "you made it" she whispered into my ear. " I wouldn't miss it for the best of it grey" I said as we pulled apart...

~Elliot pov~

I can't believe he made it! to see me graduate! "Archer" I ask. he looks at me with a that smile as I started to see his dimple to show. I am finally ready to say these words. "yes grey?" he replied. " I love you and miss you" I smiled so happily that he had pressed his lips to mine again.. then we looked at each other and said "I love you" at the same time and we can be together at last..

~fin~

Flowr1327
Bad Boy's Game
Finally at last
Epilogue
17/6/15