Chapter 2

He reached the airport and waited for Jungkook to come outside as he had already texted him.

He looked at the mini photo frame on his cars dashboard, it was a picture of him and Sumi, in the picture Yeontan was sleeping on her lap while Bronny (their other dog.) was snuggling in his arms. They looked happy. A complete family.

He picked up the photo frame and kept it in his drawer.

Don't ask him why he did that. He just did it.

Within a few minutes he heard a knock on his window so he opened his door and stepped outside. When he looked up, he saw him.

He saw Jeon Jungkook standing in front of him, looking as handsome as ever. His right arm filled with tattoos. And those damn broad shoulders. He looked so hot in that all black outfit that Taehyung almost drooled. (Keyword - Almost)

Jungkook was no better he was gawking at Taehyung as if he's his last meal. He couldn't believe that he was finally standing in front of the love of his life.

Someone he had been dying to meet for the last five years.

“Welcome back Kookie.” Taehyung's deep velvety voice broke his chain of thoughts.

Jungkook looked at his love's face and gave him his famous bunny smile, looking at his big boxy smile.

“Hyung, I missed you.” saying this Jungkook threw himself at Taehyung. And Tae caught him in his arms, as always.

“Me too, bunny.” he said ruffling the younger‘s hair.

After putting the younger one's luggage in the back he gestured to Jungkook to take the passengers seat.

_

On the way they talked about their work only, leaving all the personal talk for some other time.

Jungkook kept glancing at Taehyung and every time he used to get caught in the act, he passed Taehyung a small smile.

They reached Taehyung's home in half an hour. “If I knew before that you're coming, I would have arranged a proper room for you.” Taehyung said while helping Jungkook with his luggage.

“It’s okay hyung. Today I'll just sleep on the couch in your room and then I'll find myself a hotel tomorrow.” Jungkook said back, hoping that Taehyung will stop him from going to a hotel.

Which he obviously did but,
there's always a but.
“Aish, no Kookie. Why would you go to a hotel when I've this big ass house. And no need to sleep on the couch in my room.
My maid cleans the guest room everyday so you can sleep there, peacefully.”

All Jungkook heard was that Taehyung doesn't want him to be in his room and he felt a pang in his heart but he quickly hid it with a smile. “Okay, hyung.”
Little did he know that Taehyung can't take him to his room because Sumi is sleeping there.

After making sure that Jungkook is all settled in the guest room, Taehyung came back to his room and locked the door from inside.

He lay down on his bed and looked at the sleeping beauty beside him.
She was still hugging his pillow so he slowly took the pillow from her hold which made her whine in her sleep because her favourite scent was taken away from her so he pulled her into his arms which she gladly accepted as she buried her face in his chest, smiling in her sleep at the warmth.
He also fell asleep feeling content because he has his whole world in his arms.

TBC
_

Happy Navratri to Everyone who's celebrating! 💗

So here's  the second chapter of my book! I really hope you liked it.

Also, long chapters are on the way.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me. Pleaseee! 🥺✨

I'll see you again in the next chapter.

Byee, Borahae! 💜

~ Author.