𝑡𝑤𝑜

『 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐤𝐞 』

"𝐍𝐨.. 𝐍𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞.."

Widow's mind is running wild and her heart is pounding in her chest. Her breathing picks up the pace, and her eyes are wide with concern. The realization hits her like a ton of bricks, and she can't help but to feel panic and confusion rushing through her body.

However, before Widow can lose her cool and completely break down in the middle of the hallway, the other student notices her behavior and approaches her. The student's eyebrows furrow in concern, wondering if she's okay.

"Ehm.. You okay?" the student asks softly. Widow can tell that the student is genuinely concerned, and that makes her feel better, even if just a little bit. It takes Widow a second or two to answer, as she tries to compose herself.

"Uhm.. Y-yeah.. I am.." Widow responds, with a slightly hoarse voice.

"I, uh.. I never got your name.. after.." Widow continues, hoping that this student isn't who she thinks she is. She can't handle seeing the girl from her past.

"I'm gwe-aaaanda..?" the student responds with a slight confused tone. Widow raises an eyebrow, realizing that the student is lying. So, the student sighs.

"I'm kidding. It's Gwen.." Gwen says, a soft but nervous smile appears on her face while looking at Widow.

Widow's eyes widen even more at Gwen's words, and now she's starting to panic. "No.. no no no no, this can't be possible.." she repeats to herself in her head, trying to make sense of the situation. Her body begins to shake, as flashbacks of that fateful day start flooding her mind. Tears begin to form in her eyes, a mixture of fear, confusion, and pain.

Gwen notices that Widow is becoming really upset, and her hand slowly reaches out to place on Widow's shoulder. But Widow steps back quickly, and before Gwen knows it, Widow is running off. Gwen watches in confusion as Widow runs away, tears trailing down her face.

"Damn it.." Gwen mutters under her breath, feeling a mixture of concern and frustration. She doesn't know what to do, and feels completely helpless in this situation. She tries her best to process what just happened, but it's not easy. She just hopes that Widow is okay.

As Widow sprints down the hallway, her heartbeat is pounding through her chest, and her breathing is all over the place. Tears streak down her cheeks as the fear washes over her, consuming her whole body. She's barely even breathing anymore, so consumed by her panic.

In a desperate attempt to escape, Widow runs to her dorm, almost knocking over people in her way. As soon as she shuts the door behind her, she drops to the ground. Her entire body is shaking and trembling, and her hand is trembling as tears continue to stream down her face.