VII

Judah Skye Mizrahi
Manhattan New York
Friday 4:19 pm
Dec 4th.

Judah carefully stepped through the early december snow, they'd only gotten 4 inches of snow but it was still deep and cold so it didn't matter to him. The hatred he had for the winter couldn't even be real at this point. He had been born into the weather and he still couldn't bare it.

He reached his mail box as he grabbed all of the mail from months ago. It couldn't have been that important since his morgage was paid in full and his cars were paid off too.

He really only checked the mail since he was awaiting his new American Express card. He lost his other one and had to report it as lost and stolen so that he could lock his account and get another one.

Judah rushed back inside as the cold breeze picked up, blowing his ginger curls all over his face. He shut his door making sure to lock it. He took his coat off ready to hang it up on the built in wall hooks closes to his house door.

He walked to his room door as his Birkenstocks drugg against the floor creating friction. Just as normal Judah was high, once again. He missed the feeling of being free of his mind and that led him to tossing three pills and swallowing them dry about an hour ago. His high's normally lasted 3-4 hours, that really depended on if he slept his high off or not.

He often felt trapped and unhappy but the pills made him feel otherwise. He loved it.

Judah frowned as the sensation of ringing ran through his ears, a new found side affect from using unprescribed pills. This wasn't his first time picking up random side effects.

Unfourtanetly it wasn't enough to make him stop either. Would he ever? Could he ever?

Judah Skye Mizrahi
Manhattan New York
Saturday 2:29 pm
Dec 5th.

"If I ain't have kids this would be my car," Jonah announced looking all through out Judahs Lambo Urus truck. Judah just chuckled since he didn't care enough to respond. Monet would never let Jonah spend over 230,000 on a car. Judah was definetly more finacially stable than Jonah.

Soon the duo found their selfs exiting Judah's car and Judah used his key fob to lock his car. They trailed together inside of the barber shop being greeted by the receptionist.

"Good afternoon! Name for your appointment or are you a walk in?" The Blonde women spoke with a very big personality.

"Appt for Mizrahi." Jonah responded because he knew his brother wasn't and just as he expected Judah ignored them and went to have a seat.

The women typed the name into the computer before looking back at Jonah with a nod of approval.

"Next time we come back imma cut it all off," Jonah spoke shocking Judah. They'e been growing their hair since they were middle school. Jonah's was way longer and thicker since he maintained his well and often had it braided by his wife.

Judah had been growing his hair since he was in the sixth grade because he wanted to be just like Jace. Judah immediately snapped out of his thoughts as the thought of his deceased brother came to mind, He wish that he never saw his brother half dead at their front door because he no longer could imagine Jace happily, goofy and wild. All he saw was the intense ammount of blood and hear his mothers vicious scream.

The duo sat in chairs near the exit of the barber shop since they were a bit early and there was men ahead of them. Judah whipped out his phone ready to watch glass bottles rolling down the stairs. To say he was obssessed was an understatement.

"Big ass baby," Jonah shook his head with a chuckle.

"What we doing for your birthday?" Jonah questioned attempting to start up a conversation, Since Judah took the route to drugs his tolerance for social interactions got lower and lower each year so having conversations with Judah was impossible.