𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

A/N
Warning!! This chapter contains: Abuse,Death, and Cursing

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

3rd Person POV

"BE FAST YOU PIECE OF SH#T! IM DROPPING YOU OFF IN THE ORPHANAGE!" Kei, Tanjiro's mother yelled. His going to a orphanage, and his parents are dropping him off there. But why? He's too innocent and kind to stay in a hell hole. "Y-yes mother.." He said, "Don't call me mother. Your not my child." His mother continued, well...after that they drove off.

A couple hours later, Tanjiro's father said he's gonna stop by to buy some beer..well that's no good. After tanjiro's father bought one they drove again while his father was drinking. Suddenly..

"DAD WATCH OUT! "

Sounds of the ambulance can be heard, yes. 'They' died on a car crash. Thanks to Tanjiro's father for being dumb, 'they' died.

"Sir! I think there's one more alive! "
"Well then take him to the hospital!, quickly! He is losing to much blood!"

A few days later..

Tanjiro eventually survived the car crash, his sister come to visit him and besides, Nezuko was the only one was there for him.

T:"Oh..it's nice seeing you here Nezuko.."

N: "Tanjiro!, Are you alright?  Please tell me your alright!"

T: "Don't worry, I'm alright..but I still have to stay at the hospital for 2 months.."

N: "But who would take care of me? I can't take care of myself! There's to many things to do and I'm lonely at our home!"

?: "I would. I'll take care both of you."

A/N:
I wonder who's gonna take care of them..but anyways, You guys can give me ideas for chapter one! Only if you want to tho :P

Word Count: 289