The Secret Tattoo

Dakota's POV : 

We drove for about an hour before we arrived at the tattoo shop and to be honest, I was nervous as hell. I decided I'm going to get one... I just don't know where or what.

"C'mon let's see if you're really as badass as i thought you were" he mumbles and grabs my hand, practically dragging me inside.

** Inside the tattoo shop**

The inside was nice. It had a dark-ish aurora to it and was fairly clean.  Adrian walked right up to the guy and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around quickly as if it startled him and bro-hugged Adrian.

"Hey man long time no see, back for another one?" he asked. 

"Nah man, actually my girl here... she might be interested."

My girl... ?

At that moment the guy looked around Adrian and saw me standing there. He walked up to me and shook my hand.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you there, my name's Dave" he said eagerly.

"I'm Dakota, its nice to meet you." I stated calmly

"Likewise" he replied. 

"So, why don't you take a seat right over there and ill show you some of the ones we've done, remember though, you can request anything. We specialize in interpreting your vague and pathetically unclear ideas of what you think you want. Just explain it as best you can and we'll take it from there" he says pointing at the black leather chair in the middle of the room and rushes off. 

I thank him and take my seat, anxiously waiting as Adrian stands beside me. 

"Do you think you'll actually get one?" he asks, looking at the floor. 

"Yeah but I don't know what I want." I reply running my fingers through my hair. 

"We could uh, get matching ones? If you want?" he asks and I swear he sounds nervous. 

Adrians POV : 

She looks at me like I've grown two heads and for a second my heart stops and I swear she's going to say I'm crazy. Maybe I am, I just feel like having matching tattoos with the girl I've loved for 2 years would be fucking awesome.

"Uh, you'd be ok with that?" she asks, her voice laced with confusion.

"Yeah, I mean it could be cool" I reply trying to sound cool even though I'm begging the man upstairs to let her agree.

"Ok, yeah sure why not, but which one?" she asks slightly smiling.

Shit, I didn't think she would actually agree.

"uhh" i say and pull the sleeve of my t shirt up to show her my arm, where in bold black words it read "SLIPKNOT" 

"Maybe this one?" i ask