008

Sage parked in Joy's apartment driveway.

He texted her to let her know that he was outside.

She soon came out with her handbag and phone in her hand.

She got into the car switching her phone off putting it in her handbag and turned to face Sage.

"Where we going?", She asked

"You ain't even hug or greet me but we going on a ice-cream date"

Sage also discovered that she loved ice-cream, her favorite dessert and vanilla was her favorite flavor.

Joy smiled leaning over to hug him, "Sorry and thank you. I love me some ice-cream"

Sage started up his car driving out of the driveway and began their journey to the ice-cream place.

"How's your day been", Sage asked her

Joy shrugged, "It was okay. Finished my remaining work from school. Chilled out till you came over. How's your day been, Sage"

"Been okay. I gotta hit on some nigga named X. Nigga been stealing from the homeless", Sage shook his head thinking about Manny

Joy laughed as she shook her head in disbelief

"Bitch-ass", Joy mumbled

_________________________________________

"I just like vanilla. It's not like I hate any other flavor of ice-cream but I wouldn't prefer them over vanilla"

Sage nodded his head, "I know but I'm just saying it's not the best thing. Maybe caramel, caramel's my favorite"

Joy and Sage sat as they ate their ice-cream at an ice-cream store.

Joy shook her head, "Caramel's too sweet". Joy could handle sweet things but she didn't have a sweet tooth. She hated a lot of sweet things, she a had a boundary when it came to it only eating vanilla ice-cream, dark chocolate and tiramisu cake but hated any other sweet thing but Sage was otherwise. Sage liked sweet things but he didn't like them all and he didn't eat them frequently, once in awhile.

Sage shrugged, "I like it"

They soon finished their ice-cream and were soon in the car, Sage was driving.

"Here's the address", Joy set Sage's phone onto his dashboard

He was taking her to Erael's house.

He'd heard of Erael and how fucked up she acted towards Joy and so he didn't like her but if Joy wanted to see her, she was going to see her.

Sage parked in Erael's driveway and Joy got out of the car and he followed.

"I'll be okay Sage, thank you". She hugged him

His hug tightened due to the bad feeling he was getting looking at Erael's house.

Joy giggled, "sage let go, I'm okay". She removed herself from his hold

"When you don't wanna be there anymore, call me I'll be here fast, okay". He said in all seriousness

She chuckled nervously, "Sage what are you talking abo-"

"Okay?". he looked at her

She smiled, "Okay, bye". She kissed his cheek and went into Erael's house

Although Sage felt good about the kiss she gave him, he didn't want to leave, he was worried and wanted to stay on the lookout but he had to get back to Santana's crib so he forced himself into his car and drove away.