Chapter-84

Soo-ah was on her way to the control room when Yoongi appeared in front of her. He motioned her towards a bunch of black clad men's who were about to attack the public. Soo-ah l-looked at Yoongi and the two shared a look. Nodding at each other they stood with there backs facing and started to tear through the crowd of the imposters.

"Namjoon Oppa!" She called out making him run towards her. "Oppa go to mum and dad along with Hobi Oppa we got this." She said gripping her gun tighter.

Namjoon and Hobi left to take care of Mr. And Mrs. Kim.

Suga-"You do what you have to do Soo-ah!! I'm right behind you!"

Soo-ah and Suga went forward in search for Rose'.

Soo-ah was desperately trying to reach out as she looked around the hallway when her gaze fell on a cable detached to the screen in the main hall. She motioned Suga to the wire as the two followed it to the third floor.

Gripping their guns they opened the door and walked inside. The room was the same that was showed on the screen. The camera was still their but there was no sign of Phoenix.

"Oppa it will take a lot kore time like this. You go search the west side and I'll go search east!" Soo-ah said but Yoongi cancelled the plan-"No, we are not going different ways. This might be his trick to get you alone!"

"Oppa this is no time to argue. We will cover more place by this, I have no idea where Vincenzo or JB is. I have no idea where Ji Hoon is, he is barely 13 years old trained or not he still is a kid. My kid. And we still have to find out sister. Please" her eyea stung with tears.

Yoongi kissed her forehead and said-"Don't die on me sweetheart"

Before he sprinted away not bothering to wipe his tears.

Soo-ah didn't wasted a single second before she ran through the hallway. She walked inside another ball room. It was dark and empty. A door was on the other side of the room, she sprinted towards it.

Banging the door open she came in contact with a well built male. She gripped on her gun and fired at him. But soon she noticed that her gun had no bullets. She threw the gun away.

Bringing her hairs together she said-"Men are like dogs, all it takes is a bloody leash to make them obey.. "

The man squinted hsie eyes and charged towards her in full force. He swung a punch but Soo-ah blocked it with her hands swinging her legs on the floor she flung him on the floor. In a swift moment she took out her hand knife and plunge it on his thighs making him scream.

Annoyed she scrunched her nose and said-"Shut it you stupid a-hole!!" Before dodging his kick and getting him in a choke hold.

The guys got out of the choke hold and flung her into the wall. "More scars hello!" She said sarcastically. God she was taking after the maknae line too much!!

She pushed herself of the floor and swirled her dagger before attacking once again. Blocking and attacking. She felt something sharp tug at her left arm, and a deep gash was carved.

She turned around and did leg choke.

Using her knife and plung it through his chest earning a loud scream in return. Her face was bloodied along with her dress.

She walked towards the last door and came across Rose'. She felt like she was about to burst into tears. Soo-ah threw a heavy punch on the glass and it cracked. After three punches, the glass broke and her hands were severely injured and shivery.

She tapped her face softly when a gun click was heard. The masked Phoenix stood in front of her. She galred at him, her jaws clenched and her dagger gripped tightly.