𝟎𝟎𝟖, ⱽᴱᴿˢᵁˢ ᶻᴼᴼᴹ

Third person POV 

After losing her dad, Meloni spends her days locked in her apartment. Sometimes the others come by and stay for a while. Sometimes they bring food. Like pizza or Big Belly Burger. 

After getting a text from Barry that Jay Garrick is in fact her father's real name. His real name is apparently Hunter Zolomon.

Meloni has heard about him. She had an obsession with serial killers as a kid. She read about all types of serial killers and killers in general. Of course she's heard about Hunter Zolomon. He was no amateur. 

And knowing he's her father and Zoom? Good isn't the first word she would use. But after Joe calls her and says Zoom kidnapped Wally West as leverage and Barry is gonna trade is speed for Wally and apparently her father wanted her there, she comes. Although she don't want to. 

But she doesn't have time to be selfish right now. Because she cares about Joe and he loves his son. Wally. She does it for Joe and Wally. 

So that's how Meloni finds herself in the Cortex after showring and taking on some new set of clothes. She hasn't showered for days. She has been depressive. So depressive.

⚡🖤🔪🧪

Meloni paces back and forth with her hands fiddling over her lips nervously. Suddenly she stops as her eyes widen when she hears a swoosh. She sees Zoom holding Wally West by the neck of his jacket. 

Everyone immediately direct their guns at Zoom. Harry and Joe hold rifles. 

"Dad!" Wally fights against Zoom's grip but it's no use. It's clear that the speedster is much stronger than the West boy. 

"Wally, hold on. Let him go." Joe tells Zoom, his voice hardening when he addresses the Earth-2 speedster. 

Zoom turns to Barry. "We had a deal." 

Barry walks closer to the speedster. He stands in front of the black-dressed speedster. "My speed for Wally's life. Hand him over and it's yours." He speaks in his vibrating voice. 

Zoom aggressively lets go of Wally. 

Wally runs over to his father and sister. 

"You okay?" Joe questions worriedly. 

"Yeah." Wally whispers. 

Joe hands him a car key. "You need to get out of here." 

"I can't." Wally whispers weakly. 

"Go fast." Iris tells him. 

"Cisco." Joe gestures for Cisco to lead Wally out. Cisco leads Wally out of the building as the rest stays with Zoom. 

Meloni slowly, nervously and anxiously glances back at Zoom. 

"Let's get this over with." Barry speaks in his normal voice. 

Zoom reaches up his hands ro move the mask. Harry cocks the rifle. Zoom takes off his mask, revealing his emotionless and imitating dark blue eyes and messy dark blonde hair. 

Caitlin lets out a low gasp as the sight of his face. Meloni swallows slightly. It brings back good memories in both women that now are bad memories for them. 

His lips curl up into a small smirk. 

⚡🖤🔪🧪

"This thing is how I stole The Flash's speed the first time." Harry speaks up, holding two devices, in each hand. 

"You mean, when you worked for Zoom?" Meloni questions with a quiet but yet harsh. She regrets the rush of confidence immediately when everyone looks at her. She can feel her father's intense look onto her side. And she, for once, doesn't want her father's attention. So she swallows nervously. She can't help it.