6

His parents joining us were unexpected but good. I'm having a really good family dinner I never had. His mother keeps on talking and talking. She always looks with a fondness in my eyes towards me, the same fondness I wanted to see in my mother's eyes. His father has the same nature as Jungkook. He quite listens to his wife with love and affection. Jungkook is close to his parents. I learned that they go on family trips twice a year, which I'll be joining next year. Family vacations sound so exciting to me.

"Y/N, I heard you both went to see a place yesterday to move in after the marriage." I nodded yes, chewing the boiled bean before answering. "Yes, It was nice."

She nods

"I talked with your father today. We're planning to finalize the wedding day in November." His father informed. November means after three months.

"I'm okay with that if Y/N agrees." Jungkook approves looking at me for my agreement.

"I'm ready." I smiled, looking at Jungkook for a moment. He smiled back, holding my hand and sitting over my thigh under the table.

"Great, you can have a grand wedding. No budget and also a grand wedding reception after all Jungkook is our only son." His mother squeals almost choking on her food. His father was quick to hand her a glass of water patting her back.

"I'm sorry, I'm just excited." We chuckle as Jungkook is still caressing my knuckles with his thumb.

"Emoni abonim, can we not have a grand wedding? I mean, just the wedding ceremony? A minimal wedding with family and close friends?" I express my thoughts, hoping they won't mind. They are rich. I mean rich, rich people, of course they'd want a huge wedding with almost thousands of guests.

"That's a great idea a simple wedding with family and friends. We can invite our other guests to the wedding reception because I don't see any point in inviting our business partners' colleagues to employees' foreign investors to the wedding ceremony. It should be shared with close ones only." I'm glad Jungkook backed me up here.

"Hmm, well, it's your wedding it's your choice but no negotiation in the wedding reception it is going to be grand." His father finalized as I nodded smiling thanking him for respecting my choice.

"Y/N, so I have a friend circle of ladies. We occasionally organized a small get-together, and I showed your picture to my friends they said you're really pretty, and they would love to meet you. Would you mind joining us next Sunday?Don't worry, they bring their daughters too. I never had one but now that I have you I'd love it if you come with me."

"I'd love to. Can I bring cookies for them? I'm good at baking." She nods with a huge smile. "I can't thank god enough that we are having you as a part of our family. I'm sure you both will keep each other happy."

The dessert arrived, and I noticed Eomoni acting weird, looking at Jungkook. It's like they are communicating through stares. I turn to look at him, and he glances at me smiling.

"Y/N, I got you something." He pulls out a box from the pocket of his suit.

"Here.." He opened it, and there sat a beautiful pendant.