THE MYSTERY MAN - 1

It was the evening time, the darkest evening of my life. I never thought something like this will happen to me. When you see such news on TV and newspapers, you worry about it but after a while forget it all but, how do you feel when this happens to you in real life? This is my story, I am stella. I was 19 maybe when this happened, I remember it very well that I was in my college dress at that time.

It was one fine evening. I was going to the market with my family. I don't remember how exactly but I got lost. I couldn't find them anywhere. I was new to that place. Suddenly my foot slipped and I fell down to a big pit like place but I had fell in the blank space between the a big rock and the wall of the pit. I was stuck. I reached for my bagpack and threw it out. The wall wasn't too high. It was climbable but the rock behind me made it hard for me. I was stuck. I somehow tried to get up and suddenly I saw my mother walking with my little brother and sister. I tried to shout but she didn't heard. I somehow managed to get out of the place. I ran to find my mom but she vanished again. Suddenly I remembered there was a tea stall behind me and my mom had told me to wait on that stall whenever she is late. I turned and saw that the tea seller was looking at me weirdly. I tried to ignore it. Then my eyes fell on HIM, black  jeans, black hoodie and black mask. The hoodie cap covered his hair and forehead and the mask covered the middle of his face so the only thing I could see in his face was his dark shining eyes, settled at me. I bended and picked up my bagpack from the soily ground. I wore my bagpack and was about to go when I bumped into a hard chest. The hoodie man was standing opposite to me,  towering me, so close to me. I tried to walk through his left but he blocked my way. I tried the right but he again blocked my way. He held my wrist. I peered in his eyes. I tried to get out of his grip but it was hard. I looked over from his shoulder and found my mom coming towards me with my siblings. I felt relieved. I pushed him swiftly and ran to them. I started talking to her to get myself distracted but I was conscious of his stare the whole time. I felt him coming towards me. I turned back and saw him taking steps towards me. I thought not to sound nervous and afraid. I slanged him but it had no effect on him. He was just staring at me and coming towards me. Just when he was really close to me I noticed his sharp and shining weapon. I wanted to protect my family. I told them all to run. My mom run with my siblings and I ran in the opposite direction. I was a fool. We got separated again. I ran until I reached to an abandoned dark area where the old walls stood looking like ghostly figures and only street lamp was there to lighten the whole area. The light was so dim. That was a maze I guess. There were small mud houses in which no one lived. I ran in between the walls and saw a shadow approaching towards me so I turned back and ran in the opposite direction and took another turn. I was running blindly. I can feel him coming closer I hid inside one of the abandoned house in a corner under a slab. The slab area was already covered so I slipped in somehow trying not to make any noise. The window was just in the opposite wall and I can see him, searching. He was my nightmare, my stalker and my fear. He was the one who made me fall there and he was watching me all the time. I wonder why. He got inside the same house as me and ran his eyes through the house then took a chair and simply sat there smoking. His left side was facing me. I tried to keep myself hidden. One hour passed two hour passed. I was tired and was getting hungry. I wonder where my mom would be. After four hours I peeked out of my hiding place. I saw he had removed his mask and hoodie. He had a muscular body. He was asleep. It was almost midnight. I slowly and silently got out of my hiding place and tried to get out behind his back. Suddenly I felt someone's hand on my throat and I chocked. I got pinned to the wall. He wasn't wearing anything. My eyesight was getting blurr. I didn't got a proper look of his face. I glanced down at myself and my eyes went wide in shock. He had undressed me within a blink of my eye. I was completely n*ked and so was he. He still held my throat and I was pinned to the wall. He sank into me kissing my neck. As soon his abs came in contact with my bare body, sparks ran through my whole body, making the temperature between my legs rise as his huge d*ck poked it. The touch was driving me crazy like hell. Tears welled up my eyes for no reason and he started sucking my sweet spot making me let out moans. My breathing was heavy, my neck all wet from his saliva. His tongue on my neck gave me a feeling like electricity was running through me. His free hand went to the my p*ssy and he gently stroked it. I tried not to moan but it left my mouth just making him smirk in the crook of my neck. Suddenly I saw the window on the wall opposite to me there was another house and the windows were in parallel. I saw my mom watching me from another window. As he was hovering over me so he was covering my body with his muscular body. So she didn't saw me naked. He was still busy with his sweet torcher on my body. His body crashing upon mine making me wet. His hand never left my throat but they were loose enough for me to breathe. He moved to my br*asts and made me moan everytime he sucked on it and his hand still drawing circles on my cl*t. I saw the tear in her eyes. I opened my mouth to say something but my mom signalled me to shut up. A loud gasp went out from my mouth when pain and pleasure both hitted me at the same time. The pleasure hitted from below as he inserted his fingers inside me pumping rapidly and the pain hitted from above. Maybe he bit me on my neck. I slowly lost my eyesight and fell on the ground and he wiped his mouth. I completely lost my consciousness. The last thing I heard was a siren, police or ambulance, I don't know.

I opened my eyes to capture a blurr image of a house, not mine probably. I sat up on the sofa and removed my blanket and thought it was a dream I got up from the sofa and walked to the big full size mirror across the room. I opened my pale yellow tshirt and I was shocked to see hickeys all over my upper body and a bite mark on my neck. It wasn't a dream. Yes it wasn't. I wore it back and ran to the door. I want to go my home. I don't know where I am, who he was, what the f*ck he wanted and what happened yesterday night. I tried to open the door but it was locked from outside. I tried the window but they were as well locked from outside. I broke down, I cried. All the hot tears ran down. I fell on the floor lifelessly leaking tears as I felt out of energy. I don't know how many hours I was like that. I got up from there and saw it was evening time. I crawled to find the kitchen. I got a glass of water. I felt a little relieved. I badly needed water. I somehow found bathroom. I went inside and turned on the shower and sat under the flowing water with my clothes off. After some time when I felt back to life, I got out of the bathroom. I searched for clothes. I found something to wear. It was a pair of shots and a hoodie. The hoodie was black and the shorts were cream colour. I wore whatever I found. The hoodie had an amazing scent. I got to the window and tried to open it again but it wasn't any help. I just hurted my palm and it hurted like hell. It was bleeding. I sat down and buried my face in my knees and cried. I don't know what was happening with me. Suddenly I heard the door clicked open. A man in black clothes entered inside and again locked it with a key. I got up and ran to him for help.

"Please help me mister a guy–" I stopped when he removed his mask. He was the same guy. I took steps backwards and he took steps towards me while opening his shirt buttons. He threw his shirt somewhere and his well built body came in sight. He opened his belt and dropped it on the white marble floor. I stopped as the boundaries hitted my back. The wall stood behind me. He came near me and whispered in my ears "YOU LOOK SO F*CKING HOT IN THIS ‘PRINCESS’" I shivered as his words entered my ears. He smirked and captured my lips in his. He deepens the kiss and I tried to push him. I let the tears fall down my cheeks as he held my lips captive between his lips. He didn't broke the kiss and I was running out of air. I thought I'll die just like this, in his arms. I didn't wanted to die. I tapped his shoulder continuously and he finally let go on my lips. I panted for air and fell on my knees. I panted heavily. He looked at me and sat opposite to me. "Are you okay, princess?" I looked up at him. I hitted him with my small hands on his chest and cried hard. He instantly hugged me and I don't know why even I hugged him back and cried in his arms. He consoled me.
"Where is my mom?" I asked between my sobs.

"Safe" he replied

"Where are my siblings?"

"Safe"

"Where am I?"

"In my arms"

"Who was that stalker?"

"Me"

"Who are you?"  I asked making myself comfortable in his arms. He took a pause for some seconds and then spoke up

"Your mate"

I instantly broke the hug and stared in his eyes. I tried to crawl back .
"Means you are not a h-human?" I crawled back. An exhale from him. He got up and turned around to the sofa and sat there.

"D-did you. . .l-last night. . .?" I asked almost shuttering. And suddenly he was standing infront of me. He kissed me with hunger. After a few minutes of smooching he left me. "I am sorry princess, yester night I lost my control when I saw you and my wolf took over me, I know he tried to r*pe you but I somehow managed to send him in back."

"Please let me go....." I whispered softly and kindly, convincing him.

"Don't ever say that again. You're mine, princess. I'll never let you go, and I promise I'll try to keep Kaden in control. He won't try to hurt you again"

By the time I had calmed a bit.

"So is  your name Kaden?"

"No, that's my wolf. My name is Jess"

I don't know what the shit I've written but please manage. I promise the next chapters won't bore you to death and they will be organised. Not like this one.

I'm really sorry again.

Continued to part 2

Part 2 will be out soon

Till then read and enjoy

Keep showering your love in comments

Wait for part 2...........