foreword

EXTENDED SUMMARY

When Sage's boyfriend Dylan breaks up with her three days before her physics final, causing her to fail and repeat the subject, she decides she'd rather be angry than sad.

Angry enough to start planning her revenge.

In comes Corey Bishop, team captain and Sage's hated enemy since high school. 

Corey has never liked Sage, and he's never tried to hide it. Not when Dylan first introduced her to the team, and not when Sage approaches him with a deal in mind.

A deal that will bring Dylan down and secure Corey's spot as captain all at once.

Sage is surprised when Corey accepts the terms of her fake-dating arrangement. Even when it means he has to be off-limits for three long months.

She's beginning to think he has something bigger to gain from it all, some sort of stake in the game.

He prefers to call it a favour.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

CONTENT WARNINGS

Explicit language

Sexual references

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I've always wanted to write a sports romance and a college romance but my overthinking, as usual, got in the way of everything. I don't know much about sports and I've never written a college romance before, but the desire to write one stuck. 

I feel like ever since I started posting on Wattpad, I became wrapped up in the idea that people are reading my words, and it scared me to post chapters that weren't up to my best standard. I got into the habit of writing and rewriting and editing over and over before I posted.

This idea kind of jumped upon me. I was reading a bunch of cliché YA romance (my favourite kind) and decided, who cares if it's not the most accurate story? Who cares if it's not perfectly planned and written?

So, here it is!

Call It a Favour is my attempt at writing spontaneously. No plan, no scaffold, just vibes.

Chapters will be posted as I write. I'm aiming for 10 chapters by August 31st to enter the @justwriteit challenge!

I hope you love Call It a Favour!

- Liv xx