♥︎ 🆁︎🆄︎🅻︎🅴︎🆂︎ 🅰︎︎🅽︎🅳︎ 🅿︎︎🅰︎︎🆈︎🅼︎🅴︎🅽︎🆃︎🆂︎

☕︎ Rules ☕︎

☕︎ Rules ☕︎

Make sure you follow all the rules and payments

♥︎ Editing

Kindly refrain from editing your books' existing chapters or cover after it has been accepted by me. You may publish new chapters however, refrain from altering major events that contribute significantly to the story's plot. Please don't change the cover and blurb etc. after submitting your book to be reviewed.

! Update !

Some of you may be aware that it usually takes some time for me to read all the accepted books and give out the reviews. During this time, some authors would like to change certain aspects of their book that they've been meaning to do for a long time; such as giving new titles or covers and putting the book through a final editing session.

Taking this issue into consideration, I have updated the rule regarding the editing of your books. If your book has been entered into this review shop, during one of the days you'll be receiving a comment from me on your book's first chapter saying "Hello! Jinleen here from the 'Epiphany Reviews' review shop to review your book!". 

This means that it's finally your book's turn to be reviewed and I have officially started reading it. During the period of receiving my comment and receiving the full published review, kindly refrain from editing the plot, cover, title, or any major aspects of your book. However, you're free to do so in the time-span of before receiving my official comment on your book.

♥︎ Respect and Patience

The reviews I'll be giving regarding your book will be my opinions and viewpoints as a reader and I'll be commenting on areas where you could improve your potential in writing.

Therefore, do not spread any hate comments or insults towards it. If you have any inquiries or anything that you don't understand regarding the given review, you may question me about it in a polite manner.

Sometimes, it might take time for me to release the reviews depending on the status of my personal life. In such circumstances, your patience will be highly appreciated.

♥︎ Cheating and Bribing

Bribery or any other acts of unfairness won't be tolerated.

DO NOT submit your book if you have simply used AI to generate the whole story.

Sometimes, writers might use AI tools like Grammarly to fix typos and to improve their grammar and that's alright with me, but when the whole writing style has been based on AI, it is nearly impossible for me to analyze your natural writing style. This review shop aims to judge your talents as a writer and not the AI's. Therefore, refrain from lying to yourself and others like this.

If any proof of cheating or bribing is found, you'll be immediately disqualified from the review shop.

♥︎ Forms

Fill out the forms neatly in the 'Forms' chapter in the inline comment and make sure that it's complete. Incomplete forms will be ignored.

☕︎ Payments ☕︎

♥︎ Follow this account Jinleen_5 permanently. Do not unfollow after receiving your reviews. That is just plain rude.

♥︎ Add this book to your public and private reading lists.

♥︎ Give this review shop a proper shoutout on your message board and make sure to tag me in it. Make sure to click the 'announce to followers button' when you give the shoutout

♥︎ Vote for 5 chapters in my book 'Could I Stay Over?'

♥︎ Vote for all the chapters of this book and the page your review is on so that the review shop can advance further in the algorithm.