|| 4. Train Ride (UN-EDITED)

Y/N and Harry sat comfortably in the compartment, their eyes occasionally darting out the window to catch glimpses of the passing landscape

Y/N and Harry sat comfortably in the compartment, their eyes occasionally darting out the window to catch glimpses of the passing landscape. Suddenly, the door slid open, and a mop of vibrant red hair popped into view.

"Excuse me. Do you mind?" the redhead exclaimed with a hint of bashfulness. "Everywhere is full." He gestured toward the crowded train with an apologetic smile.

"Not at all," Harry replied warmly, gesturing for the boy to take a seat beside him. "Plenty of room here."

"I'm Ron, by the way," the newcomer introduced himself, extending his hand. "Ron Weasley," he clarified with a friendly grin.

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter. And that's Y/N Crimson," Harry introduced, nodding toward Y/N, who acknowledged the greeting with a small nod, her chin propped on her palm.

Ron's eyes widened in astonishment as he heard Harry's name. His gaze flickered between Harry and Y/N, his mouth slightly parted, trying to process the extraordinary encounter.

"You're joking, right?" Ron whispered, looking at Harry with a mixture of disbelief and excitement. Harry arched an eyebrow, curious about Ron's reaction.

Ron's gaze lingered on Y/N's eyes, the bright red hue captivating his attention. His expression grew even more shocked as he considered the implications. "So it's true!" Ron exclaimed in a hushed tone. "I mean, do you really have the...?" he trailed off, not wanting to be insensitive.

"The scar?" Harry finished the question with a smile, understanding what Ron was referring to. In response, Harry gently pushed back his unruly fringe, revealing the iconic lightning-bolt scar on his forehead.

Ron's eyes widened further, his excitement palpable. "Wow, it's real!" he whispered, almost breathless with awe. "This is amazing! I've heard so much about you, Harry Potter. You're a legend!"

"And Y/N Crimson, your family is legend! Especially your father, he's Head Auror. Your family is amazing! And I heard you had abilities, is it true?" Ron exclaimed, his enthusiasm evident as his smile reached from ear to ear. Y/N couldn't help but feel a bit tired of being constantly recognized for her father's prominent role in the magical world and her distinctive red eyes.

"Wicked..." Ron muttered, his eyes still wide with excitement.

Feeling the need for a momentary distraction, Y/N looked to the side and noticed the Trolley Witch standing beside the compartment door. The prospect of some treats was appealing, offering a break from the conversation about her family.

"Anything off the trolley, dears?" the Trolley Witch asked cheerfully, her trolley filled with an assortment of magical sweets and snacks.

"No, thanks. I'm all set," Ron whispered to her, his hands clutching a sack of sandwiches that he had brought with him.

On the other hand, Harry seemed intrigued and reached for his pocket, clearly willing to indulge in some magical treats. Y/N watched as he pulled out a handful of gleaming Golden Galleons, the currency of the wizarding world, ready to make a purchase.