chapter 7

Once I got to his house I went to the room I was lying down when i heard a women's voice from downstairs. I walk downstairs to see a very pretty lady. "Hello?" I said curious of who she is. She looks up at me and and smiles. "Hi dear im Noah's mom. Are you his wife?" I didn't know what to do so i panicked. "YES! I am its so nice to meet you." I said in a panic. "Oh wonderful. Come sit." She said as she pointed to the couch. I sat down and she followed we talked for a few hours. Then noah walked through the door and saw us sitting together. His eyes went wide. His mother stood up and looked at him. "Oh my dear boy your wife is so sweet when do you plan on having kids?" She said excited for the answer. Noah looked at me and I smiled sheepishly. "Soon momma very soon." He said as he looked at me. "Well i should be going now i have a lot of stuff to do. Have a wonderful time you two." Noah's mom said. "Oh trust me mother,we will." He said as she walked out the door. He looked at me and smiled "So, your my wife now huh?" I blushed in embarrassment. "I panicked. Im sorry." I said since i felt bad and guilty. He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. "As i told mother we are going to have a wonderful time love." He said as he picked me up and carried me to his bedroom. He laid me down on his bed gently. He kissed me. His kiss filled with lust. He moved down and kissed my jaw then moved down to my neck and sucked on my sweet spot. I moaned in pleasure. I felt a smirk for as he continued kissing my neck. He stopped and took off his belt not taking his eyes off me once. After he took his belt off, he took off my clothes. He kissed me again with passion,love, lust. He stuck one of his long fingers in me. I moaned loudly when it entered me. He pumped his finger in and out i was a moaning mess as he was rubbing my clit and reaching all the right spots. He stopped fingering me when i was so close. He kicked his pants off. As i looked down i saw his huge hard member. He put his tip by my hole. I pushed my body down to feel more. As he stuck it in me i gasped loudly and moaned. As he going harder and faster my moans became more louder. I came on his dick and he came shortly after inside me. He pulled out of me and smirked. He cleaned himself and me up and laid next to me in the bed. While we were cuddling I slowly fell asleep.

Hi guys! Im going to continue this story but i also need ideas for a new book. If you have any ideas please message me or write a comment. I appreciate everyone who is reading my book thank you very much!