✧ Part 49

Hoseok- I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL Y'ALL!!

Everyone except Eun looked at him with crooked eyebrows in confusion...

Yn- Yeah, what's it !?

Hoseok- let's talk about this after dinner...??

Yn nodded while Eun sighed secretly...They ordered their food and started eating...

Yn spoke while munching on her food...

Yn- Kookie, Is everything okay ?? You look sad...

Jk looked at her with a small smile...

Jk- I'm okay...Just stressed out about my work...

Yn nodded...

Jk in mind: Yn, you understand me well... Still we ain't meant to be together...That's so funny...

Eun was eating silently waiting desperately for the when Hoseok would tell them about their dating thing...At the same time, she was nervous also...

Yn- I-

Yn was about to say something but stopped when Hoseok's phone started buzzing...So she decided not to make noise...

Hoseok casually picked up the phone while still sitting...

Hoseok- WHAT!! I'M COMING!!

He literally screamed making the girls flinched...He stood up instantly and was about to leave when yn stopped him by speaking...

Yn- *raised eyebrows* Where are you going Oppa ? Huh ?

Hoseok- It's important...Will meet you later...

Eun chuckled bitterly thinking how he left without even sparing a gaze...It definitely hurt her...

Eun in her mind: When it comes to work...He seems to be forgotten about his girlfriend...It hurts a lot....*sighed*

Eun's weird behaviour wasn't unnoticed by Yn...She became worried about her best friend not knowing the real cause...

She shoved Eun by her elbow...

Yn- You okay !?

Eun nodded putting on a fake smile...

After dinner, everyone left with their respective cars...Yn and Taehyung went to drop Eun...

[ MEANWHILE ]

Jungkook was driving with a clenched heart...Raha was sitting there quietly being totally confused seeing his behaviour...She was looking at him with concern...

Jk's state was getting worse by every passing second...Yes, he tried his best to let his feelings go away...But still deep inside, he wants Yn...He still loves her...And this unrequited love is killing him from inside...He feels hurt seeing them together...Till now he just kept it in his heart...But now he can't anymore...