Epilogue

This is the last part of the book that I absolutely love and this is going to be very shocky and surprising. I hope y'all like it.
Archer's POV
It has been two long years since the game I played with a girl I called,Gray. She was the one that broke me of my bad habits. I still don't do them. the girl I called Gray has been very inspiring to me. I just can't live without her in my life. It has been a long year since she has left me. Technically she only leave just me she actually died. Her death took me by surprise.
One day she was driving to the store to get some food for our new apartment. We just moved with each other since we were going to the same college. Nine months earlier we found put that we were going to have a child. She was very happy. Then all of a sudden a drunk man came and crushed into the car. The baby survived but sadly she didn't she dies in the hospital.
Now I am a single father to a daughter that is a exact copy of her mom. I cry everyday when she is sleeping. My daughter's name is Ellie after her mother. Today I'm going to go see her grave. I just miss her so much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey I hope you like this. Remember to check out Bad Boy's Game by beautifultragedies.