38

Heyyy!! I was supposed to update last
night but I had a hangover 😭 I hope y'all had an eventful weekend just like me !

Heyyy!! I was supposed to update last night but I had a hangover 😭 I hope y'all had an eventful weekend just like me !

"Good morning I'm Dr.Santiago"

A soft knock on the door knocked Milayana out of her thoughts as her eyes landed on a middle aged woman standing by the door.

"Good morning" she spoke softly

Dr.Santiago walked further into the room softly shutting the door behind her. Her clip board in hand as she shifted her bifocals on her face.

"Alright I see that the nurses already administered your blood test and collected a sample of your urine" the doctor spoke

Milayana nodded

"Can you fill me in on any of your symptoms if you have any?" Dr. Santiago sat down in a nearby chair

"Well I have been experiencing some back pains, minor nausea and I've noticed I've gained a lot of weight" Milayana explained

"Alright can you lay back and pull your shirt up for me ?"

Despite her nerves, Milayana felt a sense of relief wash over her as she sat in the doctor's office, finally taking the necessary steps to confirm whether or not she was expecting.

Her nonchalant attitude towards the test was evident on the night she took it, as she remained in denial and refused to face the truth. She had took over 4 pregnancy test and they all came back positive.

Milayana laid back on the table and let her thoughts wander to the possibility of carrying Von's child as she slightly raised up her shirt.

"This might be a little cold" the doctor said

She then applied the cold lubricant gel, causing her to shiver, before gently placing the transducer on her lower stomach.

As she moved it around Milayana could feel the nervousness rush through her body, she felt bad that Von wasn't here to experience this with her but she wanted to know for sure that she was pregnant.

"Alright, it looks like you're about 12 weeks, your baby is really tiny he or she is the size of a plum." The doctor stated with a smile

As she sat there staring at the screen her body froze in shock and disbelief. She never thought she would be the vessel for new life.

"12 weeks?! That's almost 3 months!" Milayana panicked

She had been smoking and drinking like crazy due to Von being in a coma. Now learning that she was pregnant she feared that her baby would have complications.