11

Y/n's pov

You woke up with a pounding headache. You try to lift your head but it gets gently but firmly pushed back down by the one and only Michael.

You whimper at the pain. "You need to take it easy". Michael says sounding irritated. Tears fill your eyes again. He takes something in his hands and motions it towards you. "Here take this" his says holding a pill out towards you. "What is it?" You question. "A pill just take it" Michael says still sounding mad. You whimper and put it in your mouth while Michael hands you a glass of water. You swallow it and slowly drift off to sleep.

You wake up again alone in your room. You look up and you're in a dark room. You whimper and feel around the bed you were on. It was your bed with your silk sheets. But why was it so cold and dark? You swing your feet off the edge of the bed and your feet touch the cold floor. You shiver because you're now suddenly wearing no panties or bra just one of Michael's shirts.

You get up and immediately fall down. Your feet and legs feel like jelly. You slowly crawl to the door and try standing up to the light switch. You turn it on and see nothing out of the ordinary. You decide to go downstairs and check things out. You stand up and try to adjust, you slowly open the door and slowly walk down the stairs.

You go downstairs and go into the kitchen. You don't see Michael. So you go check the rest of the ground floor. Nothing.

You sigh shakily and look at the basement door. You were petrified. You couldn't go down there. But you did anyway. You slowly walk over to the door. Your hand touches the cold metal and you turn the knob quietly. The light is already on, although the light barely lights anything up.

You step onto the first stair, already regretting this decision. You slowly step down and you come to a stop when you hear rusting. You whimper and keep going.

You get to the last step and you look down at the floor, concentrating so you don't make any noise.

You bump into something and you squeal then look up. Michael

"What are you doing" he says through gritted teeth.
"U-um" you say trying to think of something to say.
"Did I give you permission to come down here?" He tauntingly questions.

You look behind him. There was a washing machine and a dryer. And then you saw it. A bloody blue jumpsuit.

Your eyes go wide. "W-what is that" you choke out.

Michael growls "you should have stayed upstairs. He says picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder.