16

You open the main door. It's passed 3 am when you came home. The living room is dark as almost all the lights are already off.

You sigh as you made you way to the kitchen, grabbed cold water and gulp it, you close your eyes while drinking it, it gave you refreshness.

You put the glass door before openings your eyes, and saw him leading his head to the frame door of the kitchen looking right into you.

You tried to ignore him, putting the cold water inside the refrigerator again, and acted as if he wasn't there.

Walking passed at him and entered the living room again, as you didn't wanna talk to him you made up your that you could just locked yourself up in your bedroom and that's what you will do.

Stepping on the staircase when someone suddenly pulled you down and pin you on the wall beside the stairs.

His strong arms is holding you tight, thinking about slapping him, you raised your right arm and slap him but he's fast enough to grab it as he pin both of your arms on the wall.

"Let go of me or else I'll shout" you said while looking at him in madness, you're so mad that your eyes can literally burn him alive.

"You heard everything right" He asked while moving closer to your face, you can literally feel his breath hitting your bare skin.

He grabbed both of your arms with his one hand and pulled you closer to him as he wrapped his arms around your waist making your body collided.

"What are you doing" you tried to get away from him, he just look at you like he didn't do anything and just keep the position the same way.

But you knew he wanted something, he's trying to get you again, he's trying to seduce you so that you will be his little pet again, or maybe his little slût so that he can hold you on your neck again but no, you're not that dump to fall for that.

"You wanna know something? Yes I heard everything, the way you stolen money from my father then you have a gut to offering him some help while you're the one who's stealing them?! Are you that low?!" You shouted at him.

His eyes darken as he put his hand on you mouth, you've pissed him off even though you're only telling facts but still he hate it.

"I just took what right fully mine, I should get a share on that company too, Namjoon hyung is not the son of the Jeons but I am, I'm Jeon and I'm just taking what's should be mine" he said while his voice was deep as his odds is staring right into your.

"Well by doing this, I think grandpa and grandma did a great job trusting my father more than you. Look at yourself, you truly are the black sheep of the family. You're bringing embarrassment to our name, you don't deserve to be a Jeon, and you're a man who will never be contended to a woman so go and fuck around with those slut. You're nothing but a mess while my father is the definition of perfection." You said as you pushed him away.

Before you could even get away from him he immediately pulled you back, you hit the wall hard but he didn't care, you hurted him,  and now he's so mad at you.

He raised his hand Infront of you, ready to hit you as you close your eyes tight but you didn't feel any pain, except when you open your eyes you saw him pushing the wall nonstop while his eyes is focusing on yours.

The bruises on his arms are not yet healed by punching the wall on the parking lot but here he is doing the same time with the same hand.

You feel so worried as his hand begin to bleed again but you don't wanna give it and show him that you're weak. He stopped punching the wall and wrapped his bloody hand around your neck.

He was trying to chock you but he couldn't even put pressure in his hand. He just stayed like that while looking at you.

"Out of all the people I didn't expect anything from your, I never expected that your words will hurt more than everybody's words" he said. You look at him and felt guilty.

You felt guilty knowing that your the only person who supported him through all those years mostly when no one is trusting him.

"No body knows how I went through, how much I trying everything, and anything they want just so I could get I praise from my them, doing good things, doing what they all told me to, being their pet but not for once I've receiven any words that they are proud of me just because your father is too perfect." He said, now you realized that your words get to his head without you realizing.

"Then I started to do bad things hoping that I could get their attention but look because of me trying to be my best I end up ruining my life and even got the title of the black sheep who ruined your names. But out of all of them you're the only one that showed me that you actually cares and I was so glad, I still remember when I won my first underground boxing, everyone was so disappointed at me but you, you're so proud of me and even telling your friends about it and it means a lot to me but now as you grown older, I figured that you're just like them, you're no difference from them." He said as he let go of you.

You watches him walk away leaving you behind. You're shocked and didn't know what to do, but you know you hurted him but what can you do you're also hurt.

But looking back seems like you've step on your boundaries that you should never crossed. You see him as a cool uncle, you idolize him ever since you're just a kid but you didn't know how he went through.