{~my two oc's~}

___________________________________

My first oc is a demon slayer

Full name: Naomi  Ubuyashiki

Nickname: none-

Age: 20

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: nice, quiet, friendly, kind, loving and compassionate person to others around her. Very wise like her father, very caring and very gentle towards those who needs it. She is stubborn but only on situations. Very peaceful and helpful for others.

Crush: Kyojuro Rengoku

Appearances: her eyes are black, as her hair is a half black and half white color while she has it up as a bun. She is very pale like her parents, her haori looks like this when she is wearing her demon slayer uniform {her uniform is basically like Mitsuri but she is wearing sport shorts underneath} [also found this on google-]

 She is very pale like her parents, her haori looks like this when she is wearing her demon slayer uniform {her uniform is basically like Mitsuri but she is wearing sport shorts underneath} [also found this on google-]

Now this is her usual clothes that she would wear if she isn't on a mission or with family.

{credit to the original artist!}

Slayer rank: Hashira

Breathing style: sorrow breathing

Forms: 7

1. A gentle cry: where her form is just a gentle stage when she can control the feeling of sorrow and regret but also relieve.

2. Deep regret: the form that makes demons feel regret of what they did in the past as a demon and human.

3. A release of motion: where the demon feels sorry for the ones that they ate and the ones they harmed and traumatized.

4. Simple quilt: feeling that it's their fault they became this way or wanted to become a demon for some stupid reason or so.

5. Beautiful cry: those who wanted to die peacefully and not wanted to become a demon to begin with- gives out the most beautiful heartfelt cry of love and sorrow.

6. Revenge battle cry: without mercy to give the sorrow death to those who are in that much of pain.

7. Silent moment: a very powerful overwhelming emotion of the form to get through the demons neck.

Backstory: well as you know she is an oldest daughter in her family, she grew up around her father and much to her dismay when she heard the news of her father getting worse in the condition. When she became a Hashira, he was extremely proud of her and wondered what her future holds once muzan is defeated.

Friends: the hashiras, Kamado siblings, Zenitsu, inosuke, and Senjuro.

Other: on rare occasions, her father would leave her in charge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My second oc is a demon

Full name: Amber wildflower

Nickname: flame flower, Amby

New name/title: Night Demon, Leona

Age: {human age-} 17-24, [demon age] 479

Gender: Female

Sexuality: straight

Personality: very strict and quiet towards lower rank demons, only enjoy of laughing at people's sorrows and sufferings, only likes to mess around with her crush but he probably doesn't care or don't even notice half of the time, loves to hang around with her demon allies. Very chaotic when it comes to demon slayers that she chooses to eat/fight.

Crush: Kokushibo (uppermoon 1)

Demon rank: uppermoon 7

Appearance (human): she has a beautiful dark ruby hair that was a shoulder length, she has some scars all over her body. Very pale skin, her eyes were ruby red, as for her clothes. She only wore a light purple dress with purple sandals.

Appearance (demon): very sharp teeth, has a light tone of gray skin, she only has four sets of eyes, her two eyes had the number of upper rank 7, her both eye colors are light blue. She only has 4 sets of arms, though she only summoned the other two if she needed. Her outfit is like this {credit to the original artist who made it!}

Backstory: honestly she doesn't recall her memories of when she became a demon or don't remember anything as a human being [unless she gets sliced by one of the demon slayers-]

How/why did they become a demon?: she became a demon when her anger filled her mind and heart as she watched others around her became very happy of having a loving family. She just gave up her human life to become a demon just so that she doesn't have to deal with the humans being happy around her but instead terrified and scared around her.

Are they good or bad demon: Bad demon

Other: her abilities for blood demon art is controlling people's fears and shadows just to kidnap others away so she can feast. She can also make something explosives using her blood.

___________________________________