eighteen

Tallahasee, FL4:20pm

Tallahasee, FL
4:20pm

"man dis bih skrong" tyler said hitting the blunt. i was sitting down in the couch of the studio rolling up a blunt then licking it.

we was in the studio cooking up some music for tyler and he was in the booth and i was on the couch rolling.

the nigga was so high he couldn't even get his words out making me laugh. he was mumbling his words "boy get out the booth" i said laughing at him.

i finished rolling my blunt then starting toasting it with the lighter. when i was done toasting it i held the blunt in my mouth lighting the blunt & hitting it.

"yo pass that" justin told me to pass my blunt. "hell nah this mine". "wow it's like that?" justin said shaking his head.

"it's 4/20 nigga, ima need this whole blunt" i said hitting the blunt.

tyler came out the booth hitting his blunt.

( pretend the people in the back is not there )

tyler started a live placing his phone down on the table.

@luhtyler_ started a live

tyler started the live bumping his head to the music and mouthing the words while hitting the blunt as people were joining it not even paying attention to the comments.

user28: when this dropping?🔥🔥

user293: where my wife at??

user10: how was paris's party?

tyler picked up his phone and start lip syncing his song then picking up his phone "paris say hi to dem" he said putting my face in the camera.

"hey yall" i said waving a lil with my glossy eyes high asf. "boy back the fuck up" i mugged pushing tyler's phone away from my face then he started laughing.

"boi we fried man" tyler said hitting his blunt. tyler came then sat on my lap "boy get off me" i said mugging him. "yall she love me foreal she just acting weird right now" he said smiling talking to his live.