𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣' | 𝙎𝙄𝙓 ♡

♛ 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐞 ♛𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 , 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

♛ 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐞 ♛
𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 , 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

______________

My vision went blurry as I stared at her and I realized that I was waking up. That damn alarm sound began to ring in my ear. Eventually, my eyes opened and there I was in my apartment lonely as fuck. Getting up, I sat on the side of my bed, putting on my black slippers and my black and gold Versace robe. I tied my robe closed and reached for my water bottle. Ya boy gotta stay hydrated! I drank the needed amount as I walked to my black marble bathroom. I ran my shower while I brushed my teeth and put on my charcoal mask. Hopping in the shower, I washed up with my soap, making sure to get everything. I can't be musty, that's ghetto. (Yall should shower). 

After I got out of the shower, I lotioned up and got dressed. I picked out a white dress shirt, black slacks, and a matching suit jacket. I put in my stud earrings and put on my watch. As I walked downstairs, my phone started to ring.

I looked at the phone and saw who it was. I laughed and answered

"YOOOOO my boy wassgood witchu?"

"Wassgood Jaden , why you callin' me im on the way to the office... you know the one you work at?"

"Mannn I went on a date last night wit this girl."

"niggaaaaa forrealll? How dat go?" I asked as I picked up my Bently keys and walked to my car garage.

"She bad like baddddd but she smart as hell. Ion know, its jus sum bout ha."

"Whatchu mean sum bout ha? she seem like she got uh side nigga?"

"Nah nahh she seem...genuine" 

"Well then congra-" My phone lit up with another call. It was my mom, she never calls me this damn early. It's 8 am what the fuck.

"Ay man ima talk to you lata ma moms callin."

"Ight bro catchu lata"

I hung up with Jaden and answered my mom's phone call, preparing my self for the million questions about my well-being and if I'm safe. Ever since my parents moved to Southern California, they have called nonstop...well my ma.

"Hey ma, whats up?"

"Honeyyy , how are you doing?"

"I'm good ma...just like last night and at lunch yesterday." I said as I got into my car, connecting my phone to the car.

"Well I have a surprise for you"

"Uh oh ma i said no mo arranged dates."

"Boy , it is not that" she sighed.